Print

Author Topic: LD's Webcomic Guide  (Read 1971 times)

« on: March 06, 2004, 03:28:11 AM »
Here I shall list some good webcomic reading, recommended by yours truly.

The main link goes to the main page and the #1 link goes to the first comic of that series.

Penny Arcade The first big webcomic and still most professional today. Gaming-based. (#1)

Elf Only Inn A great satire of roleplaying chatrooms and forums. (#1)

VG Cats Cats...and video games...what more do you need? Great art and gags. (#1)

Nuklear Power - Home of 8-bit Theater An extrememly well done sprite comic based on FF1. (#1)

P I X E L A fantastic comic about the life of pixels. Deez, Chup, and I once had a good night reading all of these together. (#1)

Dinosaur Comics The exact same horrible six panel strip used every day, but the dialogue is incredible. (#1)

Counter Culture Snazzy comic about the horrors of working retail. And there's a ninja. (#1)

SLACKERS Life is for now, work is for later. I like this one because it parallels my slack-off college life. (#1)

Krakow Just like your old college days but with less homework and more succubus. (#1)

There, enjoy. I also have a few more great ones but deem the content too mature to post here. Email if interested.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 3/6/2004 1:29:22 AM

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 04:18:39 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of High Score, but it gets credit for the Super Muncher episode.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2004, 06:44:28 PM »
I don't really like High Score, I'm just contributing what I know.
I do like Bonus Stage though.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Print