Print

Author Topic: Weird Ponderings  (Read 13331 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2005, 12:48:02 AM »
I think it's retarded how in most space movies/TV shows all the aliens speak English across the universe, when not even the entire Earth speaks the same language.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2005, 09:05:08 AM »
Thanks, DeadAwake.  I get some really strange ideas sometimes.

Bird Person: Maybe they use some kind of universal translators to understand everyone.  It is the future after all.  In the year two-thou-saaaand!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2005, 09:35:49 AM »
20X6!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2005, 10:21:42 AM »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2005, 10:47:09 AM »
In Stargate, they originally started with a whole bunch of alien languages that had to be translated. After the first season, however, they abandoned that because too much time was spent translating it, and less on plot and commercials.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2005, 02:21:24 PM »
I like the 50's! Woohoo! Kick it retro! Draw something retro in my topic. Please? You know the one.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2005, 03:36:54 PM »
A few days ago I got this interesting question in my mind.  Why do we celebrate the birth of Jesus at the end of the year and remember his death near the beginning of it?  Is there any significance to the order or am I just thinking too much?  Thinkest thou not so much about these things, Y.R.!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2005, 06:08:33 PM »
Being that these events have been moved around a bunch from their original dates (by the Catholic church, if I'm unmistaken), I think you're just thinking too much.

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2005, 09:05:04 PM »
I like the 50's! Woohoo! Kick it retro! Draw something retro in my topic. Please? You know the one.

I've been meaning to ask you this. What's your obsession with the past? You weren't part of it, you've probably never experienced the many things of the 80's and before, and you seem to enjoy abusing the word "Nostalgia". Do you even know the hardships of the past?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print