Print

Author Topic: Bowser`s Castle Site OPEN!  (Read 7921 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2001, 08:38:09 PM »
Why is the fake Lugi code in the real cheats.
The pics are sooo funny!
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2001, 02:18:38 AM »
In fact, why aren't ALL your codes in the fake cheats, seeing as they're quite obviously completely fake >_<

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2001, 03:00:45 PM »
Witch is the best Site Builder i can use?
Geo Cities site builder didt work,it never did load.Bowser Boy,witch site builder did you use.
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2001, 03:12:13 PM »
I used Geocitie`s, anyway`s the expansion to the site is very nice. I am pleased to announce the cheat`s were proven false. For Paper Mario AND SM64 I had movie`s with Luigi sent in. I asked NP and they said FAKE. The Room 1 of cheat`s is CLOSED and the Wall of Shame opened. Enjoy!

Big pimp`n at Mikkie D`s, I got me a, quarter pounder with an extra cheese, I got me a, super size fry with a Mc Flurry because I am, Big pimp`n at Mikkie D`s YEA!!

Originally made by Bowser Boy in "Bowser meet`s McDonald`s."
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2001, 03:52:42 PM »
How did you get the Geocities Page Builder to work!!??Everytime i try it,it take hours for it to load.Like i left it running for 4 hours and it was still loading!How do i get it to work damit!!!
Im the real Bowser

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2001, 03:57:20 PM »
Use regular HTML. It's not that hard to learn, and I think it's more flexible. And if your running a dial-up, it might be kinda slow.

Does your face hurt?
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2001, 03:49:40 PM »
Koopa King, you're not alone. I tried getting the site builder on Tripod to work, and it never loaded up!

If you have a word processor that supports web page templates (like Word 2000), you can just use that. Once you save your html or htm files, you can upload those to your account. That way it's easy to make a webpage without the site builder since you would already know how to work a word processor.

I did all my pages on OpusPocus using Word 2000.

May Yoshi live long and prosper...
Oh, and may PenguinWizard have the same treatment.
You didn't say wot wot.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2001, 06:29:03 PM »
Too true; it's unwise to get into the habit of relying on HTML building programs.  One can do much more through a simple text editor like Wordpad or Notepad, and HTML programs generally do a very sloppy job anyway.  There are innumerable sites out there that one can use to learn HTML, or one can simply look at a page's source and apply a bit of logic.
Plus, once one learns HTML, one can look down upon others who use building programs.

Aid
Go Moon!

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2001, 07:22:46 PM »
I agree HTML is better. Im using it for my site and its not as hard I thought it would be and its really fun. To learn I suggest
all-html.com  
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2001, 04:00:05 PM »
And I'll suggest www.wdvl.com as a good place to learn HTML - a bit more technical, and with lots of other kinds of code to use as well, such as SSI.

I relied on Frontpage Express for too long, and it spews out some half-HTML that makes the layout very unmanagable. Since I started using text editors, my life's been soooo much easier.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2001, 03:57:35 PM »
That's a nice site, Bowser Boy, I'll add it to my links page.  Same to you, Penguin Wizard.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman
Super Mario Bros. Indexer
http://angelfire.com/games2/marindex/index.html
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print