Print

Author Topic: Who likes Star fox??  (Read 2705 times)

« on: June 23, 2001, 12:16:05 PM »
It's me again asking people if they like a series or not. I just got into it but i think Star Fox is the GREATEST!!!anyone else like it?And check out this coool site i found called the starfox database at www.sfx64.com It has some of Toasty64's(my fav on tmk's artwork) fan fics and artwork their.I'm also at the message board with the same name.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

Edited by - KinopioToad on 6/23/2001 11:18:03 AM

Link

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2001, 05:10:15 PM »
:-)

My friend browwed Starfox to me and I beat it twice.  I like it now

:-)

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2001, 05:43:49 PM »
I love the StarFox series.  I really liked the sort of edgy atmosphere in the first one.  The music on the first level--simply awesome!  It sounded like something out of Top Gun!!  Andross also looked wwwaaaayyy cooler in the first StarFox.  That big white blocky head was a lot freakier (and much more ominous) than a huge, floating monkey brain.  StarFox 64 was a lot of fun, a great game no doubt, but it lacked the attitude the first had.  The voices, for the most part, were horrible and on the whole, everything was too colorful and cheery.  I guess there IS a such thing as too much Miyamoto, huh? ;)

I can't wait for StarFox Adventures:  Dinosaur Planet.  Reasons?
-Rare kicks ass.  This is an undeniable fact.
-Zelda-style gameplay.  What more can you ask for?
-There will be flight/space Arwing missions.  Thank God.
-The graphics are ****-your-pants beautiful.

I can't wait for Fox's GameCube war-odyssey.  How about you?

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2001, 11:55:39 AM »
I also want to get SFA:DP because its well, Star fox.And it combines Zelda style with ye olde star fox play style(you still fly in an arwing at points)but where's falco??I keep asking that.Anywho, I like SF64 better han the first. But I got that funky corneria music from the first one stuck in my head right now.That reminds me, soon I'm mixing a Cd for myself called Those D*** Video game Songs That You Can't Get Out Of Your Head.Actually it's two CDs.18 songs on disk 1, all nintendo, then about 16 on disk 2, a bit nintendo, lots of sega and square, with a mix of capcom.It's cool.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2001, 12:08:50 PM »
I've always loved the starfox series. One of my earliest memories is buying the one for SNES.  Now when I get my GCN I'm goin' to get Starfox Adventures: Animal Planet along with it I can;t Wait!!!

Is this the party to whom I am speaking?
Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2001, 09:17:30 PM »
Rare themselves said that Falco has "jetted off to a glamorous solo career" or something like that.  So, this is either a convenient way for Rare to get rid of him, or maybe the Brit game developers have a Falco game in the works. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2001, 10:04:59 PM »
Yep..that's one annoying bird down.But now we have prince tricky, poo.O and in the warcraft series, there are peons, or monster peasents, so me and my freien like to say"Annoying human,I am the great Peon!"as oppose to "Annoying Bird,I am the great Leon!"

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2001, 06:43:24 AM »
Personally, I'd rather they got rid of Slippy.  Oh well.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2001, 10:16:20 AM »
I like the idea with ROB64, he's pretty sweet.

Print