Print

Author Topic: Which characters do you admire?  (Read 5199 times)

« on: May 17, 2001, 08:45:40 PM »
I got the inspiration for this off some psycho site where people put up which animated TV characters they adore, or in their case, love to death.

Anyway, put your embarrassment aside and list the characters you like the most. Putting Nintendo characters would help since not all of us have seen Tenchi Muyo.

It would also help if you put your reasons why you like the characters. But being as I don't have time right now, I'll just list my favorites.

Yoshi
All Koopas (namely Kooper)
Fara Phoenix
Falco Lombardi
Jonathan Jones (the shark boss from SMRPG)
Wario
Prince Froggy (from Tetris Attack)
Bowser
Lemmy Koopa, Ludwig Koopa
Ruto (from Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
That windmill guy in Ocarina of Time, because he's a psycho

Those are all the characters I can think of at the moment.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2001, 05:37:09 AM »
I admire two characters the most. Bowser and Wario. These two never give up!Bowser keeps trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and Wario trys to be a big shot that's better than Mario.Both have suceeded a few times and both have failed lots of times,but they do'nt give up. I think Wario should get his own game on the N64 or Gamecube. Second Player.............WALUIGI!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Now I'm gonna make a monkey out of you.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2001, 10:03:26 AM »
I admire Mario and Luigi the most.  Here are two regular Joes from Brooklyn who stumble upon this magical world in peril.  They could have just turned back and pretended it was all a bad dream, but they did not.  They stood up to Bowser and his entire army.  The courage they showed is amazing.  Then, beyond that, even after becoming famous heroes, they remain simple plumbers!  Now that's modesty for you!

I admire other Nintendo characters as well, but the Bros. are the best.

Edited by - RoyKoopa on 5/18/2001 9:04:43 AM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2001, 02:59:42 PM »
Are there any characters you secretly admire, Roy? You see, I already revealed Yoshi, Fara Phoenix, Ruto, and Kooper. Those are four characters I secretly admire.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2001, 08:21:59 PM »
Well I have lots too!
I like..Yoshi, Luigi, Wauluigi, Bowser (SSB 2 Exclusive!) Kamek (Magikoopa), Shyguys and the General Guy (PM) Koopa Troopa and Goombas...if i remember again i'll state it again! <---JEEZ i know too many People!!

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2001, 08:43:46 PM »
Hey King Koopa, do you think I should change my Fungi Forums screenname to KooperYoshi? That's the new identity I have going right now, for I'm gonna revive my site on a different server (and for the better of the site, it will be very different from the original).

I have high hopes for my new site, now that I am finally able to use a site builder that WORKS and have a background image.

I'll tell about the new site once I "unveil" it, which will take about another week (ugh, these week things really add up!)

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2001, 08:51:54 PM »
Oh great! Now changing the profile won't work!

If anybody knows how to change their screenname in the Fungi Forums, then please tell me! I try to update my profile but it always reverts back to my original settings when I type in a different screenname.

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2001, 02:44:28 PM »
I LOVE SNIFITS!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2001, 05:55:24 PM »
Only Nintendo characters?

-Mario
-Luigi
-Wario
-Fox McCloud
-Samus Aran
-Bill Murray
-Link
-Pit
-Donkey Kong
-Mr. T

That's about all I can think of.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2001, 02:51:26 PM »
Here's some more of my favorites.
Gourmet Guy.
Morton Jr.
Falco.
WALUIGI.
Lanky Kong.
Saria.
Kamek.
Samus.
Do the Koopa!
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2001, 12:26:55 PM »
oh boy, this might be long. Proboly not.
in favorie order.
1.Samus
2.Toad
3.Ness
4.Luigi
5.Link
6.Diddy Kong(can I count Rare?)
7.Fox
8.Sheik
9.Mario
10.Pit
11.Ridley
12.Bowser
13.Wario
14.Falco
15.Metroid(the creature)
16.Yoshi
17.Kirby
18.Meta Knight
19.Donkey Kong
20.Kamek
21.Lakileser
22.Big Boo
 and I'll stop their or you'll be asleep before I'm done.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2001, 06:09:19 PM »
I admire Mario!  He's strong, fast and can jump high, his intelligence isn't too shabby and he's real short (like me).  I'm working hard on my jumping... maybe someday I can beat Mario!

Opus
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2001, 06:46:41 AM »
After seeing quite a lot of Bowser's "nice" side in SMRPG and PM, it makes it so much harder to dislike him. Even though he gets beaten, he still goes on and on. How could you turn down those big, red, puppydog eyes ^_^

Wario is also awesome... just because he's proud of his bulk, and he's not afraid to work hard for his riches.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2001, 09:16:48 AM »
Jr. Troopa
Bowser
Mario
Luigi
Shy Guy
Baby Bowser
Roy Koopa
Smithy
Mack
Axem Red
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2001, 05:43:48 AM »
LINK!MAN do I love Link.He was ten and he could handle a sword,shield,boomerang,...........WOW!

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Print