Print

Author Topic: Most TV is crap  (Read 22742 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 06:35:33 PM »
T.V is fine with me as long as I'm not watching reality.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »
All I watch is Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, King of the Hill, and Family Guy.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »
Sturgeon's Law: "...Ninety percent of everything is crud."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 07:58:04 PM »
and don't get me started on commercials (one exception, the old BLOW'D UP E-Trade commercial).

I was so angry when the commercial ended and this didn't turn out to be an actual movie. Nowadays commercials make me want to throw up in my mouth. A lot.

There's a lot of examples, but I think the "all adult males are insensitive stupid buffoons" genre of commercials that try to be funny but just wind up over the top and obnoxious is one of the worst offenders right now. Ugh.
~I.S.~

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 09:00:39 PM »
I prefer Youtube over TV.
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »
Ditto.  Just look at my sig.
Those "Hotel Mario", "Link: Faces of Evil", and "Zelda: Wand of Gamelon" cutscenes are terrible, but with some good movie editing, you get some of the funniest Internet deals of all time.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 09:28:39 PM »
Yeah, the poops have made me say "It's over nine-thousand!", "Dickie?", "Mama Luigi", and "I wonder whats for dinner," many times a day.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »
"Only Link can defeat Link"
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 10:55:36 PM »
Nononono

Youtube poops are bad. And stupid.
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »
What in blazes is YouTube Poop anyway? Is it something that came up sometime between December and April?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 11:19:46 PM »
It's just some crappily edited Philips CDi games' cutouts.
Mostly of them have Link quickly repeat "Ba-ba-ba-ba..."

Dang! I mean, what's the fum IN THAT?
-I.C.A.P.-
\\(^o^)//

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 11:52:32 PM »
There are actually some really funny ones; some of my favorites are made by Link123456 and goldar777.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »
I like TV. I like watching it, talking about it, and leaving it on even when I'm in a different room to annoy others. There's plenty to like about TV. I mean, the Sci-Fi channel just recently started showing anime again. Also, there's Robot Chicken. And The Simpsons. And stand-up comedy.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 10:30:23 AM »
I stopped watching South Park because the new episodes just aren't as funny as the old ones.
Mostly of them have Link quickly repeat "Ba-ba-ba-ba..."

Dang! I mean, what's the fum IN THAT?
The cutscenes in those games are horribly drawn, and the voice acting is terrible.  Altogether, really cheesy  That's what make it so fun. 
Oh, and I believe you meant Mario and his "Instruction bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu..." (quickly repeating the 'bu' in 'book') :D
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Jman

• Score
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
Yeah, the poops have made me say "It's over nine-thousand!", "Dickie?", "Mama Luigi", and "I wonder whats for dinner," many times a day.

Luigi: Thank you, Koopa football players!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print