Print

Author Topic: Help me in SMB for super players!  (Read 1959 times)

« on: May 19, 2001, 08:24:57 AM »
I know this should be in the Game Help forum, but no one has been posting in there for a while! So the question is HOW DO YOU BEAT 7-2? The one with the pipe way up there, being blocked by Koopa Para Troopas?
Its me! That silly willy Koopa!

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2001, 10:46:26 AM »
How about that Iggy, since I was the only one that cared, I get to be the first one to post a reply to your topic.

Anyway, I don't remember the stage off hand (well, I kinda do, since I'm stuck at that same level), but I think you're supposed to jump off the backs of the Koopa Troopas just right so you can get into the pipe.

It's tough, but it's what you have to do. btw, I remember having a Nintendo Power magazine about, let's see, five or six years ago. Only reason why I'm keeping it is it features Star Fox comic #8.
It doesn't have a World 7-2 walkthrough, but it does say that World 7-3 will have "gusty" winds to blow you through much of the stage.
And after World 8 comes Worlds A, B, C, and D (no kidding). But if you can make it through the entire game without taking a single warp, you'll reach World 9...

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2001, 01:36:36 PM »
For some reason, I can't jump on all 3, then go higher!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2001, 08:55:24 AM »
World 9 and Worlds A, B, C are NOT in the SMB for Super Players mode in Super Mario Bros. DX!

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2001, 08:55:42 AM »
World 9 and Worlds A, B, C are NOT in the SMB for Super Players mode in Super Mario Bros. DX! I've beaten that mode already... so I know.

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print