Print

Author Topic: Is ness shady dead?  (Read 3140 times)

« on: May 21, 2001, 12:18:34 PM »
Nuff said.

!!!WHAT IM NOT A TADPOLE!!!
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Bow

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2001, 04:52:59 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. I think he just got tired of all of us hating PlayStation. If you are reading this Ness Shady, we miss you.
Edited 734 years ago by Bow

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2001, 05:51:48 PM »
hey how come no one mentions me when I'm gone a long time :(

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2001, 10:42:35 AM »
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT?! DEAD?! *theme song plays in backround (i'm ness shady yes im the real shady...)* I'm not dead. And its very nice of you guys to care. I'm not mad at you all. My brother is home from college. And he brought a keyboard for his DC, and he bought Quake III Arena, and I realized that I could hook it up to the net, and....well you put it all together. Anyways after a nice dosage of shoving rockets up peoples rear ends I'm pretty happy. I am here no matter what any of you do because plain and simple i too am a Mario fan. Dead. I think not, just busy. Anyways I am now making my return and its good to talk to you all again. whats the buzz cuz?

Yakety Yak! (But dont talk back)
"Timmay!"

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2001, 05:02:23 PM »
yea,I was gone for a while chillin with mario party 3, harvest moon 64 and umm....O yea,eating.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2001, 06:23:31 PM »
hey ness, we all know you love playstation, what do you think of FF Chronicles ( comeing soon ) and Chrono Cross?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2001, 06:23:49 PM »
hey ness, we all know you love playstation, what do you think of FF Chronicles ( comeing soon ) and Chrono Cross?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2001, 06:09:57 PM »
Chrono Cross is going to be a real good game. Im still focusing on Time Crisis though. Its fun to shoot people (In the game! ahem.) Oh yeah. I have sad news. Yesterday old faithful died out. The good ol' NES. After a proper burial and a mini tombstone that says Est. 1986 i went out to buy another cause the games are still cool. But they will never be another old grey.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2001, 06:11:11 PM »
As for FF Chronicles......we'll have to wait and see. I cant really judge a game like that.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2001, 11:21:17 AM »
yep you bet good ol'ness is dead. I know who killed him to: The dredded Road kill man! LOL

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/4/01 10:21:50 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2001, 11:33:26 AM »
Gasp! Not The Roadkill Man! *runs around the room sreaming his head off.*

This message brought to you in part by: Ð@Æ’µN|‹$†€®.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2001, 03:48:20 PM »
hey it has chrono trigger, what more do you want?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print