Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Adventure Comic (read!)  (Read 5871 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2001, 01:06:16 PM »
WOW!!! THANK YOU PENGUIN WIZARD!!!!!! thanks for the memory. looking back at that reminded me that i had those comics and i just had to read them again. heck i got a good deal on the book at WAl*Mario er WAL*MART hehe i seen the book in a stack and i bought it because it was Mario and i also forgot about the female yoshis. THANKS AGAIN!!!

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2001, 08:54:15 PM »
HAha! did anybody notice that in part four the game that Ludwig's playing has Bowser as Mario and all the enemies are Marios?
Waluigi

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2001, 09:08:53 AM »
Super Bowser Bros! hehe

And that part in Part 8 where the words The End pop up as if everything's all fine and dandy, then Mario pops in to say that this adventure isn't over yet.

And Luigi dressing up as the Princess! LOL

And as usual, ''Friendly Floyd'' is trying out sale pitchs. Like that Acme Yoshi Translator, which was so funny since it didn't help out the Mario Bros. one bit (and besides, with the word Acme in it, it's gotta be dysfunctional).

And then that part where Princess runs away from Yoshi screaming, then runs away from Floyd screaming.

If Bowser wanted to destroy Mario, he wouldn''t have made Goombas his first line of defense.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2001, 07:32:46 PM »
Wow. I am so happy that all of you found the comics fun and interesting. I actually bought that comic before I has a SNES. When I was scanning them it brought back a lot of memories and I am glad it did for you as well. I will be sure to upload the rest of the comic soon. Ciao for now.

"Where there's a will, there's a way.
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

Print