Print

Author Topic: Do you think. . .?  (Read 2678 times)

« on: May 27, 2001, 05:59:51 PM »
We'll ever see the guys from Paper Mario again?  As bad as it sucks, I think the phunky phellahs of paper are never going to see the light of day after PM.  Of course the pre-existing Mario characters will be back (Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, etc.) but the new guys (Jr. Troopa, Parakarry, the Koopa Bros., etc.) probably won't be coming back, and I think that sucks.

What do you think?  Do any characters who made their debut in Paper Mario have a chance of having a career?  Do you care?  Let's hear what you think.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2001, 09:11:56 PM »
I don't think there's any chance of them ever coming back (kind of like, sadly, the Koopa Kids), but I sure liked them.

I liked Kooper the most for some reason. Maybe it was that red scarf thing or something. But he just looked cute at first, so I'm kinda sad that I won't see Kooper anymore.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2001, 09:15:13 AM »
I reckon they might show up in one or two more games, maybe as only cameos ala Mario Party or something... but because they're not owned by Square I see no reason why we won't.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
TMK''s newest affiliate
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2001, 09:33:51 AM »
I don't think so. They ditched a lot of new characters in a lot of old games, so why can't they do it with Paper Mario? Of course, we may see a few characters in a few more games, but we probably won't see them very often.

This message brought to you in part by: Ð@Æ’µN|‹$†€®.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2001, 05:45:38 PM »
It'll probably be like Super Mario RPG, you haven't seen Mallow and Geno or Smithy or Mack, Bowyer, etc. in other video games?
Rob

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2001, 06:33:48 PM »
That's what's different about Mario RPG and Paper Mario, though.  Square owns a hefty chunk of Mario RPG, and chances are, the rights to all the characters that debuted in Mario RPG.

Paper Mario is owned and was created by Nintendo though, so legality won't play a role in whether or not we see Lakilester or Tutahnkoopa ever again.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

Print