Print

Author Topic: T3h Halloween Thread!!  (Read 11837 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
I'm planning to go dressed up as King Leonidas from 300 along with a couple of my friends while charging around at night screaming "This is Sparta!" to random children.

My second backup plan is to go as amalgram of random internet memes, such as a Bidoof chargin his lazuh or Jack Spicer with Konata's hair and Chris Benoit's tights.

My least likely option is cross dressing, though I would like to see what it feels like to walk around in a skirt.

More than likely though, I'll bust out my new cargo pants and go as a really slim Matt Hardy look-a-like.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 06:47:35 PM »
Dig a pit in your yard and kick the kids into it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 12:24:20 PM »
I'll just sit around eating excess candy and watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
This is on display in my dorm room.  Yes, they're on the same pumpkin.

The towel was used to keep the light from reflecting on the pumpkin's surface.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 05:17:37 PM »
^ All Hallow's Pwnage.

LOVE Halloween. Not as much as Christmas, but I still have a big party every year. Candy, apple bobbing, carefully carved pumpkins, elaborate decorations, the whole shebang. This year, I think I'll be going as Psykid (the teenage superhero I made up that The Dark is Rising STOLE...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 08:57:08 AM »
Muhaha, wait until you all see what I have planned for my son and I
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »
That's adorable, Kojinka! Kinda makes me want to pop Mario Party 2 into the ol' N64 and play the Horror Land board.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »
Well, I've yet to decide between my costume choices (Gordon Freeman or Cthulhu), but I'm leaning towards Gordon since it would work with my glasses. However, Cthulhu would give me a chance to wear a mask made out of paper-mache and a rubber glove.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 04:13:45 PM »
^ I saw a Cthulhu-esque mask at a Halloween store, but maybe it was just a Davy Jones rip-off...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »
Well, I could settle for a PotC Davy Jones mask, change it up a little bit, and pass it off as Cthulhu, I guess. I mean, where I live, half the people would say I'm either a cowboy or Harry Potter, so I guess it doesn't matter too much.
every

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 05:19:01 AM »
You know, I was thinking of going as myself, if I even end up going trick-or-treating. I can be pretty scary at times... Plus, I do a great BriGuy92 impersonation. I'll probably try to beat Luigi's Mansion in under 2 hours, as well.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 07:34:54 PM »
I'm not sure what I should go as this year.  I could go as what I was last year.  Last Halloween, I was sick and I couldn't go out, but my TWIN sister gave me a bag of candy anyway(cue the adorable AWWW!!!s).  I was happy after that. :D :D :D
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 08:17:45 PM »
I was planning on going to our dress-up homecoming dance as Mario, but after I found out that I have to do the dance setup I realized that would have meant I would have to spend  15 to 17 hours there on Saturday.  That's not my idea of fun so I'm skipping the dance and cleanup.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »
Yeah, they were doing the homecoming skits at my school when of the teachers ran in dressed as Mario, hit a block-on-a-string, grabbed a "coin", and ran off. Later, he pelted some guy in a Bowser costume (traffic cones for spikes) with "fireballs" and ran off with some girl dressed as a Princess. Odd, but hilarious.

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »
I can't decide what to be for Halloween! I have dressed up as a thin Mario (the overalls fit just so that I could stuff any pillows or anything down my front), Toad (a chef's hat with painted on red dots and some stuffing to that it doesn't go all flat..), Willy Wonka (I did that when I worked at Walmart *shudder* and it won me one free day of paid vacation..)

The Wonka costume was cool because it was a conglomeration of all known Wonkas (I even gave out a few Wonka bars, but I ran out before noon).

Mario and Toad wouldn't be hard to pull off again, but I was thinking of either being Mickey Mouse as the wizard's apprentice, or the enchanted broom-stick from the same cartoon (from the movie Fantasia, if you don't know/remember).

As for trick or treating, I am 24 years old, so I don't think I'll be doing that. I'll probably go to BK's halloween party, unless I either worked there all day, or my fiancee and her sister have other plans.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print