Print

Author Topic: New Super Smash characters  (Read 3114 times)

« on: May 06, 2001, 03:21:51 PM »
I think I got some great ideas for the next smsh bros,and its not a villain war!We keep the old guys(even the pokemon...hack!)add a herocross(ack!I only said that for a new pokemon for the kiddies)add wario(he's not so much of an enemy,just a menece)add waluigi(see wario)add toad(he's pretty strong)add falco lombardi, kid icarus,diddy kong,conker,banjo and kazzooi!

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2001, 03:49:21 PM »
Come on!  There are already two topics exactly like this.  Is it so hard to just post your ideas under one of those?

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2001, 05:13:53 PM »
yea but the other ones are about the bad guys fighting so this is diffrent.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2001, 08:27:36 PM »
There's "If Smash Bros. had a sequel, who should be in it?" with 22 posts and "Super Smash Bros. 2-THE character list" with 49 posts.  Each is exactly the same as this, with board members posting their idea of what characters (good and bad) should be in the next "Super Smash Bros. 2."  What is the point of starting a topic that's been done (and done)?  To show that you're better than anyone else?  Did you just start impulsively creating new threads without reading anything that anybody else posted!?!

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2001, 05:59:56 AM »
oops....

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2001, 04:09:26 PM »
well I ehrd nintendo is makeing another SSB for gamecube, lets hope its better then the first ( don't get me wrong, its a great small group game (not calling it a party game since you have to be the biggest loser in the world to have a video game as the main attraction of your party))

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2001, 06:13:36 PM »
Mega 2, why do you have to pee your pants every time somebod re-posts an old topic?  If it makes you so angry, just ignore it.

Some people have better things to do than dig through a years' worth of posts on a Super Mario message board anyway.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2001, 08:49:58 PM »
How about just get new character's that are not on the orginal SSB Game. Get rid of the old characters. You need to find other character's that have not been famous. <<sit's down on couch and ponder's>> Got it!
<<stands up>> Get the character's from Paper Mario into their.

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2001, 12:43:19 PM »
WHAAAAA!!!!!Get rid of Samus,I don't think so!Nintendo wouldn' be such idios to pu unfamiliar characters excluding he ice climbers.So we all know that Mario,DK,Link,Samus,C falcon,ness, yoshi, kirby,fox,pikachu,peach,sheik/zelda,the ice climbers(popo and nana)bowser and most likely pit(check out the metroid database for the pit thing)who else?

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2001, 04:48:27 AM »
i agree with KinopioToad on this one
Yoshi Kicks!

Print