Print

Author Topic: It would be cool to have another Mario game on the theme of SMB 2 American  (Read 24906 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »
I think they should make a game where Mario and Wario fight side-by-side.

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 12:58:52 PM »
I think they should make a game where Mario and Wario fight side-by-side.

I could be sarcastic and see Super Smash Brothers Brawl like people have done with me about multiplayer games but I know what you mean. 

I think a storyline different from the usually Bowser stealing Peach would be great.  Even though that storyline is classic and is Mario.  I think Wario could team up as an anti-hero like Knuckles does with Sonic later in Sonic and Knuckles for Genesis or the way Shadow does in Sonic Adventure 2.

However, Wario still needs to be a greedy selfish egotistical ******* like he always is.  That makes Wario. 
Go Vols!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
how bout' a new mario game where Mario turns evil  and Luigi must try to save him
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 05:01:51 PM »
I'd love to see a game where you can play as mario or wario, each defeating bowser for a different goal. Just sayin'.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 05:22:32 PM »
Darn kids with your necrobumping!  *waves cane*
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
Wario was on Mario's side in Super Mario 64 DS and Hudson seems to love portraying him amongst the good guys in their Mario Party series (seriously, I think the only time they ever actually acted in-character was Mario Party 3).

I think Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Wario vs. Donkey Kong would be quite pwnsome.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »
how bout' a new mario game where Mario turns evil  and Luigi must try to save him

How about a new Mario game where you have to go around random forums and stop members from bumping old threads?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:59 AM »
Would you have preferred them to make another thread of the exact same subject?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 10:55:02 PM »
Yeah, I really would like to know which of those two is preferable.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:04 AM »
The self-appointed forum police will yell at you for both, so basically don't post. And especially don't double post.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:30:29 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
They really hate that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 10:30:36 PM by Suffix »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »
* Suffix shrugs

I ruined his joke, then brought it back. I hate to be inconsistent, you see, especially in the sub-forum I'm most responsible for. That being said, you can push any angst related to the subject to the Newly Opened "Why?" thread.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »
* Suffix shrugs

I ruined his joke, then brought it back. I hate to be inconsistent, you see, especially in the sub-forum I'm most responsible for. That being said, you can push any angst related to the subject to the Newly Opened "Why?" thread.
created by me!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2008, 11:22:02 PM »
"My superpower is stating the obvious."

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »
I was hoping for Nintendo to make a Wario Land 5 for the Wii. It would have the same level look like in Wario World but with his powers to transform into diffrent things. I mean what the heck happend to that they all of asuden just vanish that idea and start doing other things to make it dumb.

Like Wario Master of Disguise I thogutht they were bringing back the tranfroming thing but NO! We got this game that made Wario look like he cant do a good game for crap. I liked WMOD but it just dident make it feel like a REAL Wario game. (I love the Wario Ware games though. Thier awsome)

Wow, quite the change in topic. Nintendo should make a new Wario Land game for the DS in the vain of Wario Land 1, 2, or 3. Wario Land 4 was good but it was way too short.

And yes a new SMB2-style game would be awesome! "New Super Mario Bros. 2" perhaps?

I also don't get how enemies from SMB2 are in newer Mario games. SMB2 was originally a non-Mario game called Doki Doki Panic (as most of us are aware), so for those enemies and items to reappear in newer Mario games (SM64, Yoshi's Island, Mario Galaxy, etc.) is kind of strange.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print