Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Snap  (Read 5131 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« on: December 09, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »
Alot of people know this already, but Pokemon Snap is to come out for the Virtual Console tommorow the 10th. I find something different from this release than all the other VC games.

1. This is the first time we've been notified about a certain VC game before it's release.

2. You can send pictures from the game to other Wii consoles (sweet.)  So this is the first time a VC game has been innovative for the Wii itself!

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »
Ah I remember this game. It's axtualy prety fun! And the new picture sending idea will make even more fun!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
1. This is the first time we've been notified about a certain VC game before it's release.

Incorrect.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

silverstarman

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »
OK, what else was there?

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »
I hope they implement more Wii-tailored upgrades like this for future VC games. Possibilites, anyone?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

silverstarman

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »
I dunno if I really want to download this. I really like this game, but I already have it, and I've beaten the crap out of it. The photo sending would be pretty neat, though. I'm going to have to think on it.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »
Heheh. Anyone remember those stations at BlockBuster where you could print out some pictures as stickers?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 01:52:41 AM »
Yeah, I do. The only time I ever played Pokemon Snap, and even then only for about 2 minutes.
For other Virtual Console releases, I'd really like it if they would translate some stuff (I can dream) that never got here, like Lagrange Point. I would buy that so fast not only to support VC imports, but because it looks really great. Too bad they haven't shown that they're planning to put effort into localization.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 07:25:54 AM »
^ Well, we've got the "real" SMB2 and Sin and Punishment... it's a start.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

silverstarman

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:39 AM »
I dunno if I really want to download this. I really like this game, but I already have it, and I've beaten the crap out of it. The photo sending would be pretty neat, though. I'm going to have to think on it.

It's just my mission to download all N64 games available, since I have everything else on my computer.

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »
I always liked Pokèmon Snap for some reason. It was good fun. And being able to share pictures and stuff sounds great.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 06:30:29 PM »
I rented this game long ago... It wasn't particularly memorable to me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
I bought it. Shame the Wii only lets you send photos to other Wiis and you can only post one photo per day. It's still cool that Nintendo is doing stuff like this now.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 10:10:56 AM »
I loved this game when it was new and I rented it. I am not, however, going to buy it on VC. After purchasing about ten VC games and then never playing them I've realized that I don't enjoy some games as much as I did when I was younger.

Print