Print

Author Topic: The best and worst of you?  (Read 3313 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »
Which two video game characters represent the best and worst of you as a person?

The character that represents the best in me is Jeff. Although I'm geeky, I hate when my friends are disappointed or in trouble, and so I do what I can to help, even if it means leaving my comfort zone and trying something new. My friends are very important to me (also, I'm not bad with technology).

The character that represents the worst in me has to be Pokey Minch. Aside from both of us being, ahem, heavyset, I have been known to be loud and obnoxious and mean to my younger brother. I sometimes have a problem with leaving a situation when it gets tough, moving to something easier. I also have problems with abusing power.
No! I don't want that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »
Best: Yoshi? I don't often take charge of things or get very upset when things don't turn out ideally. I'm pretty laid-back and mellow most of the time. But if I must, I'll take action and do what I'm told. I'm also not a very picky eater.

Worst: Hmmmm... Bowser, maybe. For some situations I just idle around hoping that whoever COULD be taking care of something is doing so, and then if it all suddenly comes down onto me I may not know what to do. I'm a bad leader in general, but that's mostly because I'm too soft to punish people if they don't follow orders or reject things not done perfectly.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 12:34:27 AM »
Best: Megaman perhaps. I always do what my "parent" tells me to do (which is usually a good thing) and I can't stand bullies.

Worst: Luigi I think. Sometimes I'm a bit of a wimp. I'm also a bit subordinate to others, no matter who it is.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 12:56:23 AM »
Best: Hmmm....Well I did compare myself to Koops a lot back when The Thousand Year Door was released and I was obsessed with it. We're both pretty quiet, and are quite sensitive, compared to the other party members in that game. At the end he learns to speak up and stand up for himself, something I learned myself a few years back.

Worst: Um.......I'm trying to think of what character fits me best here...What character is very "TMI" in Nintendo games?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
Best: Tails, he's nice, mellow, but can hop into action at any time.

Worst: Bowser, whenever you make me mad I could crush you, though I haven't kidnapped any princesses?!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:58 AM »
Best: Luigi- I'm the overlooked, timid dude in school, yet I always try to stand up to be the main character. I desire to carry a vacuum on my back and suck up ghosts.

Worst: Yoshi- I eat too much, yet I still manage to be very lightweight.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »
Best: Master Chief. He kills aliens and he isn't afraid of anything. I do both of those things all the time.

Worst: Mario. Sometimes I stomp on animals that I come across in my travels.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 12:12:13 PM »
Best: Darkly. I like dark places. I like leaning on walls and watching people go about their lives.

Worst: Uhhhhhh...I dunno....Waluigi.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 12:18:18 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
Best: Sam Fisher. I like snapping people's necks from behind.

Worst: Solid Snake. During hide-and-seek, I tend to use cardboard boxes.
every

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »
Best: Goombella. I'm smart and helpful.

Worst: General Guy: I'm always giving orders, even when unnecessary. I'm very bossy.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 09:25:09 PM »
Best: Mario. I try to help other people and make people happy.
Worst: Wario. When I act like a mean person.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 11:36:05 PM »
Best: Mario. Doing what's right and pleasing others, as well as being loyal is what I mostly do.

Worst: Dan Hibiki. Talking a big game with nothing to back it up, not to mention embarassing myself and disassociating with others.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:52 PM »
Best: DK. I like life laid back and simple.

Worst: Wario. I can be a bit of a glutten. Greedy too. Sometimes I'm just downright vulgar. I can be a bit wacky, too. etc, etc...

Print