Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Most underated Mario game?  (Read 18887 times)

« on: January 13, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »
Ah, Mario Kart: Super Circuit. It was the first Mario game I ever played, and some people just skip right over it when talking about Mario Kart games, like it never existed, or is a bad game. This is one of my favorite games of all time. Also, IGN rated it like a 9.7, which is AWESOME. So, why do you think people skip this game?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 06:12:16 PM »
Mm, it's been quite a while since I've played the game at all... I thought that Super Circuit had a lot of interesting things going for it (like dropping red shells, and the gimmicks/appearances of some tracks), but it also suffered from some heavy problems.

The thing I couldn't stand about the game was how its tracks were largely unintuitive, requiring the player to memorize not only the basic layout, but also the locations of shortcuts and speed boosts if you wanted to have a chance at winning.  Some tracks were worse than others, but it was pretty much a consistent theme throughout.
And it goes against good game design.  Ideally, the player should be armed with the concepts of the game, then be able to take on whatever comes at him, finding it a challenge, yes, but still having a chance to succeed.  When the player becomes required to memorize large parts of the game - be it elaborate move lists, extensive level layouts, secrets or shortcuts, or item/boost locations - the game begins to suffer, becoming less of a thrill and more of a chore.  Now, I'm not saying that the player shouldn't learn things from playing a game/level multiple times, but the degree that Super Circuit did it - with unintuitive layouts of paths and boosts throughout - was simply something I didn't want to suffer.

...And that's what I've got against the game.
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 06:44:27 PM »
It came out between Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart: Double Dash, two of the most controversial Mario Kart games. Any thread that asks about Mario Kart usually turns into a debate between the two groups of fans for each game.

I'm a big fan of Super Circuit, even though the AI was extremely cheap and some tracks like Ribbon Road were unforgiving. Personally, the game felt more polished to me than Mario Kart 64. It also helps that the original Super Mario Kart tracks were included as unlockables.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »
The single-pak multiplayer fails and I've never once been in a situation where I and another have had it, GBAs and a link cable, let alone three others, GBAs, and three link cables...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »
probably because (even though it was a good game) it had snes remakes in it. but, then again, mario kart DS had the retro circuits...

but thats just my guess... but i never really liked it
Neko = A hot anime chick that's half cat and half human. (SEXY!)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
You kidding? That was the best feature.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »
No... i just didnt like them because they weren't exact, like SMK DS.

like i said, that's just my opinion.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »
Mario Kart Super Circuit is and probably always will be my favorite Mario Kart. The music is incredibly good and the control and physics are spot on. And I liked all the courses, too.
That was a joke.

Sqrt2

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 05:39:56 AM »
I'd say that the most underrated Mario game in my opinion is SMB2. Although Super Circuit comes a close second.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »
Mario Kart Super Circuit is fun. Haven't played it in a long time. Yeah, I don't hear people talking about it, so you can say it's underrated, but I still enjoy it.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
Super Circuit was the first Mario Kart game I owned. I still remember trading time trial ghosts with my friend, way back then in 2001...
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 03:25:13 AM »
And it goes against good game design.  Ideally, the player should be armed with the concepts of the game, then be able to take on whatever comes at him, finding it a challenge, yes, but still having a chance to succeed.  When the player becomes required to memorize large parts of the game - be it elaborate move lists, extensive level layouts, secrets or shortcuts, or item/boost locations - the game begins to suffer, becoming less of a thrill and more of a chore.
Aren't you the guy who likes La Mulana?

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
Super Circuit was the first Mario Kart game I owned. I still remember trading time trial ghosts with my friend, way back then in 2001...

Wow the firs mario kart game i owned was super mario kart....
good times.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
The first one I played was Mario Kart 64. I got Super Mario Kart not long after.
It's YOUR problem!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »
Super Circuit was good, naturally it's better than most make it out to be. The only reason it's regarded so negatively was because all of the Mario Kart titles aside from it were incredibly good, so it was regarded as bad, due to comparison. But it is definitely a fine title.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 02:41:48 PM »
Super Circuit was a bad game imo.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »
That's it? No reason or anything?
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 08:15:23 AM »
I'm honestly not sure why I didn't pick up that game... I mean, when I was a kid and the GBA first came out, I guess I was just drawn to the fresher stuff--Wario Land 4, or something, I don't know. I played it for the first time somewhere last year or so, though, and I really think they should'ntve tried to cram those graphics onto the Advance... that's all I can say.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »
It'd be a whole lot better had it gone in more of a Super Mario Kart direction, graphic-wise. It was like sticking the Mario Kart 64 roster on Super Mario Kart stages. It would've been nice to have a unique roster.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
You do realize that the Mario Kart 64 sprites were 2D, don't you? They're using the same ones in MKSC. And the Mode-7 style scaling was done a lot better on GBA than SNES. Not to mention the control is about 30x better. Only thing about it is that when playing Super Mario Kart stages some of the obstacles are gone. As for a unique roster, where are you pulling this from? The same core characters have been there since Mario Kart 64.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
Yes, I mean characters that aren't directly copied from 64.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 06:56:31 PM »
They aren't. If you play the game, you'll notice that the handling is totally different.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »
I know, I mean the lineup. It has the same exact characters.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »
Well, I guess since it was a launch game and on a portable (and they hadn't really invented too many more new characters between MK64 and then worth putting in), they didn't think much of beefing up the roster.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:26 PM »
It wasn't a launch game.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 11:04:21 PM »
I'm not gonna hold the roster against it, either way. It's still a good game.
Ditto used Machop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 01:21:35 AM »
Remember that this was back when there were enough characters for a grand prix, and no more. So it's either kick out a character in favor of another (which would most likely have resulted in Waluigi replacing Donkey Kong) or keep going with the eight from Mario Kart 64.

No one's mentioned that Super Circuit was the last Mario Kart with tolerable blue shells... After MK:SC it really became luck-based and now you only get items that are any good if you're in fourth-eighth place...

What's the point of the new winged blue shell anyway? You're in eighth, hitting the dude in first is just going to make it easier for the player in second place. So you will still get eighth and not be celebrating, whoever was in second will be kind of happy (unless the player in first was smart and caught them in the explosion as well), and whoever was in first will be infuriated to get fifth instead. The old blue shells hit everybody, actually benefiting the player in eighth.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 02:24:48 AM »
The old blue shell wasn't that much of an impediment to observant players, either. It really was quite balanced in terms of help for the person in last and harm for anybody else.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
Super Circut beats the crap out of Double Dash!!, and it feels like an improvement on SMK. Of course my favorite Mario Kart has to be MKDS, with MK64 in a close second. What peeves me about Super Circuit is the level of skill that it requires to get the SMK levels, and not to mention, I'm not a huge fan of the coin system.

You know, I'm really looking forward to Mario Kart Wii. I mean, it isn't your fathers Mario Kart.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:32:27 AM by SolidShroom »

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 07:03:40 AM »
Remember that this was back when there were enough characters for a grand prix, and no more. So it's either kick out a character in favor of another (which would most likely have resulted in Waluigi replacing Donkey Kong) or keep going with the eight from Mario Kart 64.

No one's mentioned that Super Circuit was the last Mario Kart with tolerable blue shells... After MK:SC it really became luck-based and now you only get items that are any good if you're in fourth-eighth place...

What's the point of the new winged blue shell anyway? You're in eighth, hitting the dude in first is just going to make it easier for the player in second place. So you will still get eighth and not be celebrating, whoever was in second will be kind of happy (unless the player in first was smart and caught them in the explosion as well), and whoever was in first will be infuriated to get fifth instead. The old blue shells hit everybody, actually benefiting the player in eighth.

I personally favored the old blue shells myself as well.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »

To prove that, I will tell of that time I got a Star in second.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
It wasn't a launch game.
Oh... when did it come out?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »
Actually, that only ever happened pre-Double Dash. You know, scratch my comment about luck--it's always luck-based when it comes to items, and a bit of luck makes a multiplayer game fun (Like this one time when hammers just kept falling right where I was standing in Melee and I never got KO'd). My complaint is that now only people doing a really bad job ever get good items, and that annoys. I can understand a low likelihood of the leading racer getting a Starman, but to make it impossible? Unfun. It is luck-based against computers--either you'll get hit by twelve blue shells in once race or you won't.

Perhaps coins should be brought back for the Wii Mario Kart. It's very Mario-ish, and if I'm not mistaken a large amount of coins betters your kart's performance. Therefore a racer good enough to get many coins and not hit many obstacles would have an advantage, unlike the pity advantages that items grant to bad racers. Of course it'd just be a matter of remembering where coins appear, easily remedied by floating, moving or randomly appearing and disappearing coins rather than yellow circles all over the track.
It's YOUR problem!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:37 PM »
Oh... when did it come out?

About a month or two after GBA was introduced. In the US, at least.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »
Yeah, coins give you a performance boost. Also, I unlocked all the SMK tracks on every speed class in MKSC.
That was a joke.

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 01:18:24 AM »
People keep saying "performance boost" but do they do anything beyond increasing your top speed? I thought that was the sole function of SMK/MKSC coins.

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2008, 04:32:50 AM »
I like MK:SC  ;D Quick Run rulez :D
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2008, 04:35:21 AM »
I can remember at least two times I got a blue shell in first on Double Dash. And yes, it hit me.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2008, 07:30:36 AM »
Perhaps coins should be brought back for the Wii Mario Kart.
Those were weird in the original Mario Kart... there were just these random lumps in the road and a coin pops out when you hit one. What did those (coins) do, anyway? I never really officially owned that game, so I dunno...

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »
Coins increase your top speed. Also, why not? MKDS contains coins so, ya know  ;D
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »
I like MK:SC  ;D Quick Run rulez :D
Indeed it does, but Mario Kart DS has a similar mode: single-player Vs. mode.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2008, 03:01:55 PM »
I was never really one that liked the coin feature. It was kinda flawed though...but if they re-use it, they should at least tweak it a bit.

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »
When I first played it when I was younger, I loved it.

Playing it recently and having the opportuinity to play other Mario Kart games, my main beef with the game is that your kart can't drift, which, to me, made the cars feel more slippery. To my recollection, the cars bounced off everything they crashed into, which got annoying at times (I could be wrong, though). I liked the idea of having to collect the coins, however.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »
Mabey you have to collect enough coins to buy the motorcycles that appear in MKWii (similar to coins opening the retro courses in MKSC).

The biggest problem I had with MKSC is that the music isn't loud enough. Often times the sound FX over power the music, and I can't hear the music for the course that I'm playing on. I usually use the Quick Run mode to listen to my favorite track (5 laps, no coins, no items).

MKSC was also the last MK game not to favor the kids. You know what I'm talking about: if you fall off the road/are hit by lighting, explosion, Pirahna Plants, etc.. then you lose the item you were carrying. I absolutley hate that about the recent MK games (Double Dash and DS). I hate being penalised for saving my Star that I got in second place for the last ten seconds of the race, only to have Petey Pirahna knock me into a pit/plant/obstacle and making me lose my Star (and possibly my ranking as well).

The new games cater too much to people who casually play. You were hit by an item. So what? You should be able to get a better item and attack them back. Let's go back to the SMK/MK64 way of handling things..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »
Indeed...

I don't think that a game like Mario Kart is better of with truckloads of unlockable stuff. One cup, the Special Cup, okay. Four cups (which you must unlock for every engine class), a new engine class, four characters, twelve karts, etc... that's a lot of single-player time needed to get the full game ready for multiplayer mode.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »
At least Double Dash!! let you do that unlocking stuff 2-player. This was perhaps its ultimate feature.

Also, after recently breaking out the old Double Dash!! for 4-player action with three other ultra-hardcore gamers, I strongly disagree with Toad that losing items makes it less fun for pr0s than the older games. We still had megafun. Random cheap chaos can be fun.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 02:33:33 AM »
Ohhh, yes... I remember now, a friend of mine and I did a lot of the completion of Mirror Mode together.
It's YOUR problem!

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2008, 04:23:40 AM »
Indeed it does, but Mario Kart DS has a similar mode: single-player Vs. mode.
I knew that.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »
MKSC was also the last MK game not to favor the kids. You know what I'm talking about: if you fall off the road/are hit by lighting, explosion, Pirahna Plants, etc.. then you lose the item you were carrying. I absolutley hate that about the recent MK games (Double Dash and DS). I hate being penalised for saving my Star that I got in second place for the last ten seconds of the race, only to have Petey Pirahna knock me into a pit/plant/obstacle and making me lose my Star (and possibly my ranking as well).

The new games cater too much to people who casually play. You were hit by an item. So what? You should be able to get a better item and attack them back. Let's go back to the SMK/MK64 way of handling things..
I didn't notice there was a difference in the "new" games... but how does losing an item when you get hit make it easier?

You think MKDS and MKDD are too casual!? Just wait until Mario Kart Wii hits...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2008, 07:49:15 PM »
Here we go again, everyone.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »
Would you shut up, already? Nobody said I was going to start some kind of tangent again.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2008, 11:47:02 PM »
Even if subtle and in small amounts, I'm frickin' tired of the Nintendo hate. Frickin'. Tired.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 08:50:15 AM »
Well, good for you. Now, last time I checked, this is a free country, and it's not like I'm inciting arguments on every thread, anyway.

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 05:13:39 PM »
Even if subtle and in small amounts, I'm frickin' tired of the Nintendo hate. Frickin'. Tired.

I am too. I wasn't trying to hat on Nintendo. That is just what my opinion is on a couple of features in the recent games. I just hope the trend doesn't continue, unless it's for a special crash (ie: crushed by Thwomps, struck by driver wielding Star.. only attacks powerful enough to make you drop your weapon).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
Really, though. First you make some statement bashing Nintendo (even upcoming games of which we know almost nothing, wtd), then you act like everyone who disagrees with you is the bad guy, and then you demand that the conversations you began end, or you make a quick topic-dodge. It's just getting old, is all. I'm not mad at you. I'm just frustrated.

Edit: And before you post "Then why do you insist on carrying it on," I have prepared a simile. It's like a pop-up window. Of course, I want the pop-up window to go away. But just closing it doesn't mean they won't come back later. So, just ending the current "I hate modern-day Nintendo" doesn't mean you won't start it up again later on.

Of course, no Firefox add-on can make you quit it. : /
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 09:13:31 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 10:22:57 PM »
Of course, no Firefox add-on can make you quit it. : /
You could code a Greasemonkey script to recognize the author of a post and then hide said post from your view.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 10:58:26 PM »
then you demand that the conversations you began end, or you make a quick topic-dodge.
So, on any thread where I start an argument, I can never talk about anything else forever? If I'm "dodging" the topic, it's only because I've accepted the fact that I've made a bad call or everyone's said their piece and there's no reason to keep up the conversation.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »
1. There you go, making me look like the bad guy.
2. Demanding it ends isn't a fault--I was describing the process.
3. You know what I meant. The way you suddenly choose to ridicule a typo instead of say at least something. According to your post, you do this rather than say "Yeah, sorry... my bad."
4. No, Max. I'm not Mr. Melee or anything. ;D

On that note, I'd love it if this discussion ended and helped prevent the same type from coming up in the future.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »
On that note, I'd love it if this discussion ended and helped prevent the same type from coming up in the future.
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:54 AM »
It's okay, but its challenge level for me was more daunting than fun.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 04:59:21 PM »
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
\

Not to fuel the fire or anything, but can you guys stop fighting and start discussing my topic. I'm so annoyed that every single topic I make on every type of forum has SOME type of spamming in it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
ShadowBrain: Except the way you go about it makes people think you're just trying to get out of it because you know you're beaten and not look like it (note: I'm not saying this is what actually happens).
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
\

Not to fuel the fire or anything, but can you guys stop fighting and start discussing my topic. I'm so annoyed that every single topic I make on every type of forum has SOME type of spamming in it.
Hey, I'd love to, but that'd be dodging the topic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
Oh, stop it. You KNOW what I meant--acting all innocent and making fun of a typo to avoid having to say "I'm wrong." I mean, I don't actually know what's going through your head when you do that, but it seems as if you would say "Yes, okay, I'm sorry for dissing Nintendo games that haven't even come out yet, and I'll never do it again" if you had an ounce of honor, but instead you post an image. As Chupperson said, that's just how it looks. Who knows. But, pretending to misunderstand me and italicizing my words to (again) try to make it look like I'm the one who is annoying everyone... it reminds me of my sister.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »
Alright. I'll admit that I was probably too harsh on you and everyone else. I'll apologize for how I handled the conversation, but I'm not going to apologize for anything I said about Nintendo. There are zero reasons I should compromise my beliefs just because they irritate some people.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:36 AM »
Very well, then. Apology accepted.

But, really, Mario Kart Wii has hardly been seen in action. You don't know it won't be the Mario Kart to end all Mario Karts. I'm hoping for an item switch to turn off Blue Shells, at least in vs. mode.
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

I have that hat. It's sweet.

"Suh-WEET!"
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »
You know after maybe 4 or so years, I still play MK:SC. Its a great racing game for the GBA. Propably the only good racing game for the GBA. It actually help me out in the past in ways I don't want to explain. I love this game.

I give it an 9 out of 10.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »
F-Zero Maximum Velocity is good too. And Banjo Pilot is decent. Super Circuit beats both of those, though.
Ditto used Machop!

Print