Print

Author Topic: Nicknames  (Read 5967 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2001, 07:00:12 AM »
I'm Mega 2, the second robotic creation of Dr. Lite's cybernetic abiogenesis project.  Mega Man's "brother."

The second part of my signature is from the first episode of the "Super Mario Bros. 3" cartoon show, "Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopas."

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa

Edited by - Mega 2 on 6/22/2001 6:01:55 AM
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2001, 06:34:31 PM »
How i got my nickname, well when i golf i wear a red hat (because that is the color of my golf league scheme)and i only use Titanium golf balls so my brother started calling me Titanium Mario.

In MARIO GOLF Metal Mario's longest drive is 285. My longest Drive was 313!

From the titanium golfer:

:::;Titanium Mario;:::
:::;Titanium Mario;:::

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2001, 10:44:33 AM »
One time I did a drive with Metal Mario on the highest hole of Boo Valley (in Practice, full tailwind) to see just how absolutely far I could drive it.

And it came up with something like 402.14'', which rivals Happy Gilmore's drive!

''Signatures are for people that have the time to write them.''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2001, 12:17:31 PM »
don't worry  pw I saw that movie you didn't miss much. Anyway I got my name when I was looking around. I wanted to find a name that was fictional, yet still fit in the mario universe. I was going to be GoldenYoshi or something like that, then I decided for some reason to be this name since I also like ParraTroppas.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2001, 04:10:08 PM »
i simply got my nickname from my favorite mario character and how he is going out of games and into mario's shadow. P.S look at my signature and you'll understand if u already don't

"Luigi needs a second chance and I hope he gets one" Signed luigicomeback!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2001, 04:12:13 PM »
i simply got my nickname from my favorite mario character and how he is going out of games and into mario's shadow. P.S look at my signature and you'll understand if u already don't

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2001, 04:13:07 PM »

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2001, 09:48:45 PM »
Roy Koopa is my favorite Koopa Kid.  They day I signed on these boards, I was drawing the World 5 scene of my Super Mario Bros 3 comic book, which stared Roy.  So, I picked him!

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2001, 10:01:40 PM »
I've visited TMK for a long time... (I remember the first birthday special!)  When Deezer set up the message boards, I decided to give 'em a try.  I figured that I might as well pick a Mario-related name, and SMRPG was my favorite game at the time, and I liked the idea of a Mushroom living out of it's element, and so things just clicked.

And that, my friends, is the legend of Hinopio's nickname.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2001, 10:12:19 PM »
My Favorite mario character is Peach, and for sites like neopets and other chatrooms I always call myself princess peach toadstool or something like that. However I saw a message board where somebody else called themself Peach or Princess Toadstool or something Like that, I didn't want to be a copy cat or anything so I decided to add Daisy's name to my nickname.
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

Print