Poll

What is your favorite Mario Kart DS Track (choose 3)?

Figure-8 Circuit
Yoshi Falls
Cheep Cheep Beach
Luigi's Mansion
Desert Hills
Delfino Square
Waluigi Pinball
Shroom Ridge
DK Pass
Tick-Tock Clock
Mario Circuit
Airship Fortress
Wario Stadium
Peach Gardens
Bowser Castle
Rainbow Road
SNES Mario Circuit 1
N64 Moo Moo Farm
GBA Peach Circuit
GCN Luigi Circuit
SNES Donut Plains 1
N64 Frappe Snowland
GBA Bowser Castle 2
GCN Baby Park
SNES Koopa Beach 2
N64 Choco Mountain
GBA Luigi Circuit
GCN Mushroom Bridge
SNES Choco Island 2
N64 Banshee Boardwalk
GBA Sky Garden
GCN Yoshi Circuit
Nintendo DS (Battle)
Twilight House (Battle)
Palm Shore (Battle)
Tart Top (Battle)
Block Fort (Battle)
Pipe Plaza (Battle)
Mission Tracks (Any)
Beta Tracks (Any)
Other
Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart DS Tracks  (Read 5185 times)

« on: February 03, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »
This is a poll/discussion about Mario Kart DS. You can only choose 3. I have given you 38 Tracks, than 3 other catagories. My favorites are Rainbow Road,Waluigi Pinball, and GCN Luigi Circuit. Oh and ,by the way, Mission and Beta tracks can be chosen if you like all of them or one of them. If I missed a track (which im almost ENTIRELY sure that wont happen,since I typed them with my DS on my lap) then choose Other. Im not counting anything that isnt eiether a Beta, Mission, or Retro track in Mario Kart DS.

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »
If only this poll would have been here two years ago... I haven't touched this game in a long time.

I liked the music from Sky Garden, and the stage overall had good color.  As far as racing it goes, the rail-less edges made things fun, with a few good shortcuts in there.  At the same time, the puffy clouds along the edges slowed you down--so it actually is pretty rare to fall off during the normal course of a race.

All in all, it's a very magical course.  'Reminds me a bit of the cloud world in SMRPG (which was also very fun).
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
From what I can vaugely remember of the game from about a couple years back, I liked Waluigi Pinball and Bowser's Castle for their music, and Shroom Ridge was just so happy and bright and cheery that it gave me a good feeling inside.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:15:08 AM »
My three favorites are all exclusives to MKDS, including Waluigi Pinball (I love the music! Thank goodness it'll be in Brawl, eh?), Tick Tock Clock, and Airship Fortress. Tick Tock Clock is fun and original, and Airship Fortress is fun and also has good music.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:26:20 AM »
Waluigi Pinball, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road, all of which are still fun to race after the first time. Tick-Tock Clock and Airship Fortress rank closely behind.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 07:19:59 AM »
I chose Rainbow Road simply because I've always had this thing for any Rainbow Road, Sky Garden because... I don't know, it's just awesome, and Airship Fortress because, well, what Suffix said.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »
Eheheh, I chose the exact same tracks as Suffix did, for the same reasons. XP
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »
Desert Hills, Airship Fortress, and Bowser's Castle are the ones that I chose.

The first two I chose because I love when Nintendo throws in references to their past games. Who knew the Angry Sun would work so well as a hazard in Mario Kart, or that there could be racing in go-karts when there were Airships around? I honestly never even thought of the airship idea..

Bowser's Castle I chose because I have been a fan of the BC tracks since the first game, and I absolutely love the design in this one (the music was good, but it could've used some work..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
Rainbow Road for raining bows ;D Err... I mean for loop and corckscrew
Luigi Circuit for nice layout
Airship Fortress for originality
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Sqrt2

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »
Waluigi Pinball: Nice music and I like having to dodge those pinballs at the end.

Airship Fortress: Dodging Bullet Bills, and Rocky Wrenches = WIN.

Delfino Square: Because of the choice of routes it offers.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »
The Truth is, I like 'em all, but if I have to choose 3, I chose, Mario Circuit, Rainbow Road, and Super Mario Kart (SNES)
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
Sky Garden cause you could take so many different shortcuts.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 08:10:05 PM »
its so hard to choose, but I did:

Waluigi Pinball

Airship Fortress

Rainbow Road
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »
Waluigi Pinball, Airship Fortress, and Tick-Tock Clock, I'd think.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print