Print

Author Topic: the self -ego booster thread.  (Read 8168 times)

« on: February 29, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »
in this thread you can complement yourself and raise your ego.

> I have gnarly hair.
There is no spoon.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »
Major Tip: It isn't good to post so many topics/ replys in such little. Also bumping an old topic and posting meaningless is frowned on here. Trust me on this.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:23:44 PM »
Isn't the title a little redundant?

Protip?

Gnarly is not a word I'd use as a complement.  I'm more likely to use it in referance to a train wreck, someone messed up in the head, or an Xbox fan, but now I'm being redundant.

* Luigison strokes his ego:  I'm about 1.5 stars away from being in the top 100 on the Mii Posting Channel.

Trust me on the sunscreen.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 06:30:43 AM »
yeah, my hair is unkept.
There is no spoon.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »
I am both an air guitar and Guitar Hero virtuoso, and would probably be able to rip off crazy noodly solos the second I picked up a real guitar.

Also:

Gnarly is not a word I'd use as a complement.  I'm more likely to use it in referance to a train wreck, someone messed up in the head, or an Xbox fan...

:(
every

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »
Major Tip: It isn't good to post so many topics/ replys in such little. Also bumping an old topic and posting meaningless is frowned on here. Trust me on this.

never thought I would see that from megamush. Your not megamush are you! CLONE!!!!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 08:01:05 PM »
Glorb, that was a joke based on the username: tehxboxdudezor.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »
never thought I would see that from megamush. Your not megamush are you! CLONE!!!!
No, I'm not a clone.

And I just passed on the advice that alot of people have given me over the time that I've been here.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 10:05:15 PM »
I laugh harder and harder upon each visit to these forums anymore.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 05:07:07 AM »
And I just passed on the advice that alot of people have given me over the time that I've been here.

Next thing you know you'll be at high schools and prisons giving lectures on the dangers of crappy topics with the aid of a crime-biting dog.
every

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »
Next thing you know you'll be at high schools and prisons giving lectures on the dangers of crappy topics with the aid of a crime-biting dog.
imagine that, and was "crime-biting dog" an accident?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 11:56:15 AM by megamush »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 12:33:49 PM »
Remember McGruff?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 01:05:52 PM »
I never heard of him.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »
^ Oh, well, that's bittersweet, I suppose.

Despite my fairly broad (albeit low-level) unpopularity, I have been quoted in signatures three different times (even though I think two of those were in LD's sig--and even then for only, like, half-a-day).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 12:03:08 AM »
I once turned an unassisted double play at second base despite being a natural shortstop. I also have the distinction of being the only player in the history of one of the leagues I played for to hit for the cycle (one each of single, double, triple, and home run in the same game) and steal a base all in the same game. Oh, and I'm a switch hitter. Why does the Wii not allow one to switch their hands on the Nintendo Sports baseball game? (The new 2K one works more in my favor that way--just got it last week and love it!)

Print