Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario Max Stats (May contain spoilers)  (Read 75375 times)

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »
Kimimaru did you happen to have a players guide for the game when you did this?  I would think it would take alot longer to do that without a some sort of players guide.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »
I don't use Players Guides for any games. Before starting the max stats, I was at level 99, I had already gotten all the Recipes, Cards, and Maps, I had beaten all the side quests, and I was originally going to earn coins by killing enemies. While selling cards for some quick coins, I realized that Amazy Dayzee cards sell for 300 coins each. I found out where to find Amazy Dayzees by looking around, and I tried catching one with a Catch Card. I knew that the higher level I was, the easier it is to capture enemies with Catch Cards. So after catching the Amazy Dayzee, I then formulated my strategy from there, while gradually improving it as I went on.

I also thought that getting the max stats would take longer than it took.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2008, 06:22:48 AM »
Wow then you really must be the master at Super Paper Mario.  Unless other people have done this too then your both the masters. :)  I am ashamed because I have the players guide to super paper mario.  The reason I have it is because I was planning to do exactly what you did WITHOUT the guide.  Now I am very sad cause I'm not the first one to get to the max stats.

I know a good way to make alot of money fast.  If you've beaten all of chapter 4, go to chapter 4-4 to the maze.  Then get to the room where the weird looking blocky, green pigs are ( I don't know their name).  Anyways when you kill them they spurt out a huge amount of coins.  Theres about 5 in the room but you can only get 4 because the other one is on the ceiling.  Anyways just keep exiting and going back and you will get a huge amount of money in no time!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 06:26:12 AM by MushroomJunkie »

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »
MJ, thats already in the Max Stats Stragety.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2008, 07:29:30 AM »
It is?  Do you mean the players guide?  Because I haven't looked at the players guide I just got it for after I am done beating the game I can get the max stats.

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2008, 07:33:32 AM »
Check the fifth page.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »
Now I am very sad cause I'm not the first one to get to the max stats.

Don't be sad! It's okay since the game has been out for over a year.

I know a good way to make alot of money fast.  If you've beaten all of chapter 4, go to chapter 4-4 to the maze.  Then get to the room where the weird looking blocky, green pigs are ( I don't know their name).  Anyways when you kill them they spurt out a huge amount of coins.  Theres about 5 in the room but you can only get 4 because the other one is on the ceiling.  Anyways just keep exiting and going back and you will get a huge amount of money in no time!

Oh yeah. In my strategy I recommend going there at certain points to obtain extra coins that you will need to make it faster. Otherwise, the Amazy Dayzee strategy is faster, sorry :(.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »
Oh thats fine!  I just didn't know that you already had it written down.  It's probably a very popular way to get money in that game.  Alot of people probably know about it now from just playing.

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »
I have beaten the Flipside Pit Of 100 Trials. Dashell is great. With that, I have finished one of my SPM goals.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2008, 09:53:45 PM »
I beat it too.  The first time I attempted it I got to Wracktail I died.  I collected so many rare cards and played for about 4 hours straight to the point my hands were wrinkled with sweat.  That night I could barley sleep because I was in such shock of losing after I had got so much and played so long.  But the second time I attempted I beat Wracktail and got all the stuff.  That night I could barley sleep out of excitment.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »
Okay! I put up some new, updated pictures! They should be a lot better and easier to see!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2008, 07:17:21 AM »
That last pic is sheer incredibleness.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »
I have a question about the games in the Flipside Arcade. Do they ever end, or do they go on forever?
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »
Well they're meant to go on forever but of course if you play for long enough without dying then the game is bound to freeze or just go black.  I doubt anyone (even Kimimaru) is good enough to play one of those games long enough for it to freeze.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »
The Arcade games do end, as a matter of fact, and I've completed them all.

1. Forget Me Not (the card matching game) ends after Round 30.

2. Mansion Patrol (the Boo shooting game) ends after Round 10.

3. Tilt Island (the game where you're on a platform and you have to tilt the Wiimote to avoid enemies and collect food) ends after Round 20.

4. Hammer Whacker (the secret game where you have to swing the Wiimote like a hammer) ends after Round 100.

After you complete each game, the words "Game Complete" come on the screen with a different song than if you lost the game, and it starts exchanging your points for Flipside Tokens like normal. It also records your high score like normal.

Print