Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Games Get Boring  (Read 5833 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 12:13:33 AM »
You all have a point.  Yes, all games get boring after playing them (not non-stop of course) for about a month.  Last year, I wanted to complete the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials.  First time I tried, I had to give up at the 90'th level.  I was getting bored of leveling up, so I stopped playing it for a while.  I decided to play through the game again a bout a year later, feeling refreshed.  I even went back to my first save file to find some secrets, and I beat the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials after leveling up and searching for the treasures marked by the maps.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
I just hate when I don't have the patiance to unlock secrets that are interesting, but not worth losing a week to aquire. Did I love Mario Galaxy? Yeah. Do I love it enough to get 120 stars and play as Luigi? No. Do I want to play as Luigi? Well...yes.

Same for Green Hill in Sonic Adventure 2 or other goodies...I get bored at playing the game before I can get the bonuses. I realize we should reward people for getting everything, but people who want to get everything...will get everything. Like my endless quest for perfect scores in Donkey Kong Country...

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »
Admittedly, I am tired of Pokémon Diamond now, but I still spent upwards of 140 hours on it.

It lasts a while, that game, and it would last longer if I could find my copies of FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald to fill out more of my pokedex. 

I just hate when I don't have the patiance to unlock secrets that are interesting, but not worth losing a week to aquire. Did I love Mario Galaxy? Yeah. Do I love it enough to get 120 stars and play as Luigi? No. Do I want to play as Luigi? Well...yes.

I took about a month's break before playing through again as Luigi.  And the reward wasn't even worth it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print