Print

Author Topic: So how's that weather  (Read 15978 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 06:52:07 AM »
Urgh.  Cloudy and rainy and... perfect for staying inside and playing video games!  What the heck am I complaining about?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
It's cold and cloudy, with an occasional gust of wind.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »
Where I am, it's warm and sunny with a consistent light breeze. Perfect for staying inside and playing video games!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »
There comes a time in a man's life when he gets really really really sick of staying inside and playing video games. This is that time.
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 11:37:14 AM »
It is very rainy currently. It has actually gotten less rainy.

Tonights forecast: Dark
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
It's mild and rainy where I am. After "winter" lasting into mid-May, I don't care what the heck it's like outside, as long as it's not cold.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »
Tornadoes came through yesterday and we have evacuated our current living place due to the fact trees were knocked down nearby and our power is out. Luckily we weren't directly affected by the tornadoes, but rather strong winds and really heavy rain. The entire day today was pretty miserable. Staying at my grandparents house right now.

Yesterday I was at the movies watching Knowing with Nicholas Cage and the power went out because of the tornadoes. I missed all of the movie except for maybe the first thirty minutes. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 05:22:50 PM »
That sucks.

The part about having to watch any part of Knowing, I meant.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »
Hey, it wasn't that bad.

Also, where would that still be in theaters?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »
Dollar theaters.
That was a joke.

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »
Exactly.

We've tired ourselves out lately at the new-release theaters lately (money-wise), so we retired from it for the time being.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »
It's hot and cloudy, and when it does rain, the rain doesn't even feel good. Rain is supposed to be cool, the water that's been falling from the sky hasn't been all that cool as of late. But that's summer for you.. :(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »
Raining again.  So I'm keeping my eye on the cat, while watching Boomerang
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »
Ah, nice and sunny out right now.  Think I'll go for a walk.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »
We've had a few stormy nights over here in North Carolina lately. Otherwise, it's nice and hot. Great for water balloon fights.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print