Print

Author Topic: Sony Vaio or Super Mario???  (Read 2332 times)

« on: June 30, 2001, 06:46:42 PM »
I have a problem. I don't know if i should get a sony vaio laptop of a nitendo gamecube.

PLEASE HELP!

:::;Titanium Mario;:::
:::;Titanium Mario;:::

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2001, 09:34:39 PM »
?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 10:29:05 AM »
Vio cost more but is cooler.
Gamecubes cheaper but has games.
When gamecube gets relaesed it will probly have an emulator.
i dunno
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2001, 03:57:55 PM »
A GameCube emulator at launch?  Let's stop and think about that for a little bit.  Firstly, the fact that gamecube disks are not standard size (and probably cannot be read by standard readers) it will be a trick just to transfer software to a PC for reverse engineering.  The size of the disks is most likely a disguised anti-piracy measure.  Even if you could get your hands on a precious GameCube ISO, it would be several gigs in size.

Second- if you love Nintendo games so much, why would you choose to hurt the company by getting brand freaking new games for free?  That is stupid.  If you just leech new games like that, you are a R0hmZ kiddie and a lamer.  You give emulation a bad name and need to be slapped.
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2001, 06:35:41 PM »
If I recall, Nintendo Cube is a video system but Sony Vaio is a laptop. I'd say Vaio<<sorry nintendo fans>> but there is an advantage!

You can download the emulator version of N64, Game boy's, SNES, Nintendo, and Game Cube when it comes out. :-)

Vaio is better but watch your memory. If you have very little memory, try to get upgrades on your memory. Some games take very little while others take a lot of memory. If you hate a game, delete it.

So there you go. Get the Vaio and download the emulators. Hey can anybody give emulator sites for Titanium Mario?

Here's mine.

www.games-mania.net

www.edgeemu.com

Have Fun :-)

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Print