Print

Author Topic: Loose controller buttons?  (Read 4792 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 27, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
The buttons on my PSP seem a bit loose; they have a soft feel when pressed (they don't have a "click" feel to them). Is that a defect, or is it normal?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »
Have you ever played a Playstation?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 01:02:42 AM »
I meant the buttons are getting a mushy feel to them. They actually feel like they are being depressed into the PSP.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »
The buttons on my PSP seem a bit loose; they have a soft feel when pressed (they don't have a "click" feel to them). Is that a defect, or is it normal?
Yep.
I meant the buttons are getting a mushy feel to them. They actually feel like they are being depressed into the PSP.
I would too.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »
When did you get your PSP, and did you buy it new or used?
every

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
I bought it used about a week ago. But all the buttons seemed to be working fine when I bought it. They just feel soft when I press down on them.

I know that it must be a normal result of wear, but does it mean the buttons will break eventually?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 12:12:06 PM »
All your buttons on every controller you've ever had will break eventually. It's just a question of how long and how many presses it takes.
That was a joke.

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 04:45:31 AM »
I have the same problem with the c stick on one of my xbox controllers. I cant click it down
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 06:57:51 AM »
C-Stick on an Xbox controller...

That does sound like a problem.

P.S. C-Sticks aren't supposed to click down. XD XD XD

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
The buttons on my DS lite don't feel quiet the same as the ones that are in the normal DS. I can't make Mario jump in NewSMB without making him use fire first (which is sometimes a downfall, if I'm trying to jump on an enemy). I never had that probelm with the old DS..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
Sounds like your buttons or the rubber underneath are severely screwed up.
That was a joke.

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »
C-Stick on an Xbox controller...

That does sound like a problem.

i mean the right thumbstick, thank you very much.

P.S. C-Sticks aren't supposed to click down. XD XD XD
i meant right thumbstick, thank you very much.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Print