Print

Author Topic: Who's Canadaian  (Read 2938 times)

« on: July 01, 2001, 05:55:55 PM »
In light of the fact that it's Canada Day and all I just wanted to ask everyone here if you are canadian like me

P.S. It's July the 1st

Is this the party to whom I am speaking?

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 06:47:15 PM »
The kids in the hall is so funny.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 08:08:47 PM »
Yaaahhhh...
Leslie Nielson's funny too!
So is Jim Carey!
I also enjoy hockey, being smart (no offence to other nationalitys!!!!!), beer (good beer;)), and every thing else that represents this great nation!!!!
My name is Dave and I am Canadian

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2001, 04:33:55 PM »
A good tribute to are friends up North. Lets have some Maple Syrup and watch Hockey, eh?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2001, 11:10:24 PM »
Let's hear it for Canada!  Home of lumber, and lumberjacks, and milk in a bag, and Captain Kirk, and maple leaves, and Hockey, and, uhh, lots of other stuff!
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2001, 04:37:46 PM »
Now please join my as we sing my national anthem. Sing it loud and sing it proud!
Oh Canada our home and native land true patriot love in all our son's command! With glowing hearts we see the rise the true north strong and free!From far and wide oh Canada we stand on guard for thee!  God keep our land glorious and free!  Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee!Oh Canada we stand on guard for theeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  (cheering and clapping)

A

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 05:35:28 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mlKA8670ZY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mlKA8670ZY</a>

Happy birthday, Weegee!
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print