Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy Bouldergeist Daredevil Speedrun  (Read 4023 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: July 17, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »
Hey guys! I made another speedrun for Super Mario Galaxy. This one is on the Daredevil Comet for the Ghostly Galaxy, where you have to fight a boss named Bouldergeist without getting hit once. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZULNuWVMmL4

Please be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:19:18 PM »
He's my favorite new boss
Noy Duh

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:26:52 AM »
Ah, the Bouldergeist.  Possibly the hardest prankster comet in the game for me.  I almost don't want to watch the video...

*watches video*

You are like a god at Mario Galaxy.  I had no idea you could shoot his boulders with star bits.  I thought you had to dodge them.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 10:44:01 AM »
After I watched this vid I tried beating the bouldergeist again and I beat it in less time then that.  I got it in 1:28.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »
After I watched this vid I tried beating the bouldergeist again and I beat it in less time then that.  I got it in 1:28.

While it is true that my video is 1:40, beating Bouldergeist and collecting the star only took me 0:54.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »
Whoa!  I don't know if I could beat it that fast.  Maybe if I practice enough.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
Great job! I wish I could beat him that fast.
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

Print