Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Match - Me vs. [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1)  (Read 2671 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »
Hey guys. This video is a match between me and [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1) on Super Smash Bros. for the N64. I am first player. This match was done on the actual console. There are 2 matches; both decent. I won both matches. [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1) and I usually play a lot better. Although I beat him pretty bad, he's still an extremely good player. If you ever verse him, you'd find out that you would probably get 4 or 5 stocked on a 5 stock match. He's played some of the best players and won, but he didn't beat the best and 2nd best players in the world.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7YfRnk-jYk

You might notice that it's on someone else's profile. That is because I requested my good friend xxxxMetaknightxxxx to upload it for me! I hope you all enjoy it!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
One word: Wow.

Everytime you post a video you re-inforce my impression that I wouldn't ever want to play video-games against you.
I admit I groaned when I saw you choose Captain Falcon, but I still enjoyed the fight.
I noticed that [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1) seemed to be either better as Mario or on Green Greens.  You were great on both, but he was a bit more evenly matched with you in the second fight.
Also, you are the only person I know that actually taunts when he KOs someone.  Personally, I'm too occupied with having finally managed to KO my opponent and always forget to do so.

Anyway, great video, as always.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »
[T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1)
xxxxMetaknightxxxx
Who comes up with these names?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »
We both are capable of playing each character very well. It was a request by [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1) to do a Captain Falcon vs. Captain Falcon match.

Who comes up with these names?

I don't know about Metaknight's name, but [T-P]hydrakiller4000](LC-1) is in a clan that is no longer there.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 04:18:58 PM »
All you did was spam side B. You didn't wavedash even once!
Anyway good luck in improving you skills in future videos.

(Note: This is a joke. And a joke I stole by the way)
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Print