Print

Author Topic: The Non-Tournament Players Tier List (For Brawl)  (Read 11798 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 01:09:56 PM »
Or even Final Smashes, for that matter. 

But I'm still a little bit accustomed to Melee's speed, so Fox, Sheik, Meta Knight and the like are usually the ones with the P1 token on them.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 04:29:36 PM »
Tiers are for queers.

...Um, thanks.

I knew I shouldn't made this thread.

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 04:26:55 PM »
I was kidding/using sarcasm. Has nobody else seen the Flash series that revolves around SSB? I forget the name of it, but there's one that has Dr Wright telling everybody to say that Tiers are for Queers!

I personally do not care for tiers. Anybody who is great with any character can beat up another player who is great with any character.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »
Pikachu deserves a less-than-middle spot, has only MAJOR plus is his projectile attacks in multiple directions. He is however quite slow and lightweight.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »
I was kidding/using sarcasm. Has nobody else seen the Flash series that revolves around SSB? I forget the name of it, but there's one that has Dr Wright telling everybody to say that Tiers are for Queers!

I personally do not care for tiers. Anybody who is great with any character can beat up another player who is great with any character.

No, but I just remembred that there are a small series of SSBB bloopers on Youtube where Mario says "Tier's are for queers!".

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 06:46:40 PM »
Pikachu deserves a less-than-middle spot, has only MAJOR plus is his projectile attacks in multiple directions. He is however quite slow and lightweight.

Untrue. Thundering an enemy and KOing him up to the heavens is something I'm able to do a lot. I steal KOs this way also.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
Pikachu is actually amazingly good. Especially with successive down Bs launching your foes higher and higher into the air and also when you absorb it right next to someone else and give off an even bigger blast. Also, he is not slow in the least.
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »
No, but I just remembred that there are a small series of SSBB bloopers on Youtube where Mario says "Tier's are for queers!".

That's a refernce to the Smash Kingdom series.

Edit: language and content warning.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:38:03 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Sqrt2

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 03:27:44 AM »
Pikachu is actually amazingly good. Especially with successive down Bs launching your foes higher and higher into the air and also when you absorb it right next to someone else and give off an even bigger blast.

I'm not going to mention how excessively cheap that is....., but if I had to, I'd say that (on a scale of 1 to 10 of cheapness) it'd definitely be...OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!! *shot*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:30:01 AM by Sqrt2 »
AA fanboy and proud!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
Cheapness doesn't exist.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
How did Luigi jump from #18 out of 25 (official tier ranking) in Melee to top 10 in Brawl? (Though personally, I think he was better in Melee..)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
I feel he was way improved in Brawl, mostly just because his recovery was un-broken. But I don't play as Luigi that much in either Melee or Brawl, though he used to be my favorite in SSB.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:48 PM »
I'm not going to mention how excessively cheap that is.....
In Brawl, it's a lot less cheap.

Sqrt2

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2008, 03:24:46 AM »
Cheapness doesn't exist.

It does if you spam the same attack over and over.
AA fanboy and proud!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »
If it works that well, why wouldn't you do it? Don't you want to win?
It's YOUR problem!

Print