Print

Author Topic: Bowser on Steroids  (Read 8821 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »
Oh, that's great, now I'll be having nightmares until Life Day.
Fixed. Have some cultural sensitivity next time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 08:17:58 AM »
I'd make a joke, but that's the only part of that awful show I'm really familiar with.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 05:00:26 PM »
[quote[ Have some Common Sense next time.
[/quote]

Fixed - Everyone knows what Christmas is, and should be able to respect others decisions to call it that...cultural political correctness may be more fair, but it isn't always right!
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »
Well, actually, I'm pretty confident that was a Star Wars Christmas Special reference...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »
X3 True, but I don't watch it - Such things are therefore lost on me...~Slaps wrist~ My bad!
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 01:19:03 AM »
The scary thing is, I tried watching a montage of clips from the Star Wars special on YouTube, and I literally couldn't make it through the 5 minutes. Got about 4 minutes in, but then Carrie Fisher started singing and Bea Arthur too (Bea Arthur? Seriously?)... I just couldn't take any more. It hurt my eyes. There's only a few things I remember hurting my eyes, so they stand out as being the worst of the worst. I should have stopped the video and ran screaming once I saw the Wookiee family, they're just wrong.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print