Print

Author Topic: BEST AND WORST IN SERIES? Week 30: Non-Mario Playable Character  (Read 12932 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 12:20:23 AM »
Best: Luigi (the coolest of the brothers)
Worst: Donkey Kong (remove from the world this abomination)

If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 02:57:43 PM »
Best: Dry Bones

Worst: Bowser Jr (oh crap here comes the koopalings vs bowser jr war)
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 06:24:19 PM »
Not really. They were never playable as far as I know.

As for Waluigi, he's fun to ridicule. That makes him worth something. He's above Birdo and Daisy in my book, anyway. But he's not Yoshi or Wario.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 07:31:01 PM »
Best: Luigi (OWNED)
Worst: Baby Daisy, Toadette.

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:30 PM »
Best: Rosalina, because I'm a Rosalina fanboy and no one has brought her up yet, though she's only been playable in one game so far. Second choice would be Dry Bones, who has become my favorite playable grunt.

Worst: Petey Piranha. Waluigi and his fanbase are annoying to encounter, but at least he's not a worthless boss who for some unknown reason got handpicked to appear in every Mario spin-off since his debut. Thankfully he's absent from Mario Kart Wii.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:29 PM »
Best: Settling for the Man in Green...Luigi, I choose you!
Worst: I'll have to say Wario - I just don't get the appeal, and really wonder how the heck he ever made it out of Super Mario Land 2 sometimes! :P
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:29:13 AM by Count Bleck »
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 12:13:33 AM »
Sorry, but it's Non-Mario PLAYABLE Character.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 01:09:08 AM »
What I like about Wario is how purely wacky he is. Like, as long as he's laughing with or at someone or something, there is nothing he could say that wouldn't feel right. Like,

"Hey Luigi! I hear you dry yourself off after you take showers! Aaaaahhhhahahahaha!!!"

Though I could have made myself feel this way after several rounds of Smash where I try to imitate his voice and I just keep going on and on about stupid stuff.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »

Though I could have made myself feel this way after several rounds of Smash where I try to imitate his voice and I just keep going on and on about stupid stuff.
My friend and I did that once.  I played as Luigi in the Waluigi color scheme, and she was classic attire Wario.  It was kind of like roleplaying with the two of us arguing with each other in our Wario/Waluigi voices.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »
Bird Person's example was actually really funny.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
I have a friend who does kick-awesome impersonations of Luigi, Wario and Waluigi.

Worst: Donkey Kong (remove from the world this abomination)

Blasphemer.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 05:19:39 AM »
Actually, if DK weren't so fun to play as in SSB, I would hate him, too...  Nothing personal, I just hate monkeys/apes/gorillas.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 08:23:50 AM »
Actually, if DK weren't such a classic character, I would hate him, too...  Not not very fond of most primates.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
You're all blasphemers. Apes and monkeys rule. It must be all those penguin movies they released that's causing this...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »
Are apes and monkeys god? You know the definition of blasphemy don't you? I mean do you??

I don't like most. Bubble Monkey and Salsa are cool though.
It's YOUR problem!

Print