Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars  (Read 3676 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360841

A playable Luigi, ten new levels, 38 new stars, new music, and more are in this Mario 64 mod (no, it's not SM64DS). Now, I'm not promoting ROMs here or suggesting you download this, or whatever, but I've been sitting on the link for a while and thought it was kind of cool. There are screenshots.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 11:53:36 PM »
EGAD. This looks amazing. I may actually look into this, what with all the innovations (as well as complete course changes, apparently).
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 01:37:24 AM »
Is it just me or is there always that one guy on GAF who's incredibly critical of the graphics of any fan-created game that doesn't quite reach the production standards of modern multimillion-dollar projects?

Anyway, yeah, I've gotta try this. Seems kind of like a combination of what SM64 was originally going to be (they planned for about 25 levels IIRC) plus a little bit of SM642 (well, just the having Luigi part, actually).
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »
Man, I downloaded ToadsTool but never used it. I want Wii64 to work well enough to run this.
Although I do have an Adaptoid.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 04:44:25 PM »
Luigi's stance makes him look as if someone kicked him.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print