Print

Author Topic: Fav. Character?  (Read 6117 times)

« on: July 12, 2001, 05:32:40 PM »
I know this is an old one but......

Who is your all time favorite Mario character, and why?

Its-a me! Mario!

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2001, 06:30:13 PM »
Toad,because...umm...i don't know why,i just like him.I guess no one can resist a 3 foot walking mushroom.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2001, 12:11:40 AM »
Mario.

Brave, yet modest.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2001, 05:47:24 AM »
Yoshi.

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2001, 10:17:59 AM »
I agree with Roy Koopa.  Mario is #1.

Its-a me! Mario!

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2001, 08:08:56 PM »
Mario.  Strong, brave and can jump high, yet he's short, like me... gives me something to work toward, if you know what I mean.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2001, 09:29:43 PM »
Wario, Wario, Wario!  The Great Wario!!

Why?  Because. . . he's Wario!!  He's a crazy mo-fo, and has a very cool mustache.

But, I feel I need to give props to the best, the brightest, the original. . . the only:  Mario Bros.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2001, 10:56:06 AM »
Yoshi.

He's cute, sensitive (from what we've seen in the cartoons), and he can be helpful sometimes.

The only thing that I would like changed for him, though, is not having him appear too young and ''cute.'' Because Yoshi's Story was just going too far with it. Yoshi in the cartoons was just right, even if he was often drawn wrong.

I think it's obvious why I always play as him in games like Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 3 :)

And don't forget, Yoshi is a symbol of being gentle and nice, and also possibly love.

'' Whoever was the original creator of Yoshi is my idol :) ''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2001, 07:50:27 PM »
 Kamek.  Because Magikoopas are kewl. :)
       (Except Kammy Koopa, that is)

-Kamek
-Kamek

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2001, 05:37:46 PM »
Kamek cuz...wha?!

You already said Kamek, Kamek. Now what am I s'posed to say? err...how bout Kammy, she (or he)'s kinda cool. Aww...who am i kiddin'!? Kamek rules!!!

And Kamek, change your name for the love of god! Every time I see one of your posts I think it's by me, and then I'm like 'Hey, I didn't post that?!'. You havn't been here long (I hope...at least you havn't posted something in a while), and it won't really matter if you change your name. Thanks, brutha.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2001, 09:22:27 PM »
Another one of these little "very slightly different name" situations.
I know of another forum that has two patrons: blackyoshi and blackyoshi1.
Just a similar situation, and I think much harder to notice than Kamek and Kamek2k, especially since they were both friends and had similar personalities...
No matter.  If nothing else, I'm sure we'll be able to notice the signatures.

Aid

Edited by - Fifth on 7/18/2001 8:23:23 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2001, 09:35:36 PM »
Yoshi, always has been always will be.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2001, 10:06:55 AM »
My favorite character is, obviously, Mario. I have many good reasons for it too. I've liked Mario for 12 out of the 13 years in my life. My brother is a little younger, like Luigi, and is just a big a fan of Luigi. I've got every Mario game for N64 except for Paper Mario, plus all three Super Mario Brothers, Mario Land, Mario Land 2. I've been in lots and lots of Mario lists. I have my own Mario Role Playing Website. I have Mario Kart 64 toys, a Mario that says "It's-a me, Mario!", a small beanbag Mario and Luigi. And I know I've got more stuff, too. I've always loved Mario, I always will! Plus I'm kinda short and I have brown hair too, and my brother's favorite color is green and mine is red. Funny, eh? Plus I've got the original for WebTv Mario-Mario nicname, ( not that that -really- means anything), and I've got the original Super Mario for this message board! ( Not that it really matters too. )

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!

Edited by - Super Mario on 7/19/01 9:09:59 AM
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2001, 10:43:52 AM »
I like Luigi, because he isn't as brash as Mario in the comics, but he can still kick butt, as in the video games! He's also not as chubby.

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2001, 10:50:54 AM »
Yoshi, Goombario and Mallow.

Yoshi, cause well he's both a cute little dinosaur and a versitile fighting machine, what with the eggs and tounge and the what-not and the hoo-hey... He's just real cool. Goombario b/c well he's a little annoying bratty weak thing, couldn't beat up a potato, but well, he's smart, er, knowledgeable, and always finds space to put in a funny comment, I had to laugh when he said, "Goombas, the smallest of the small fries...wait, i'm one of them!" well, Mallow, he started off as a little whiner who did like 2 damage to Croco with his punch, then he like totally creamed Culex (it so happened that the last shot was his shocker), ever since then he was like my favourite guy, never took 'im off the team, totally rocked w/ scrooge ring...well anyway that's my fav three.

EDIT: wats rong w/ my sig? it looks fine w/ edit.

¤Æ’єậѓ мє Æ’øѓ į ђữŋŧ ậŧ ŋįģђŧ¤

Edited by - Blade Beast on 7/19/2001 9:54:28 AM
¤ƒєậѓ мє ƒøѓ į ђữŋŧ ậŧ ŋįģђŧ¤

Print