Print

Author Topic: New Person, New Post!  (Read 2377 times)

« on: July 18, 2001, 06:12:10 PM »
Hi, all! I've been following the posts, and I thought, "why don't I join?" So here I am! I hope you're having a nice day!
So anyway, I just want to know what your favorite Nintendo video game is! Mine is Paper Mario, because it is the only adventure game on N64 that I can beat! (I'm a novice, so sue me!) I also like Mario RPG. What are your favs? Thanks!!

Exit, stage right! ;)
Exit, stage right! ;)

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2001, 09:19:01 PM »
welcome aboard :) Be happy and have fun posting. This is a very friendly message board so I'm sure you'll like it here.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2001, 11:37:07 PM »
I think I'm getting sea sick from all the times I've heard you say 'Welcome Aboard', sonic. *corny laugh* Anyway, howz it goin Weegie!?

About my favorite game, I'd say it's a tie between SMB3 and SMRPG. Paper Mario would have been ten times better if the characters weren't paper. Still, I enjoyed the game, even though I beat it in like 3 days. In fact, all the Mario games are good. I can't think of one that I really didn't like. I played 'Mario is Missing' and 'Mario's Time Machine' a long time ago so don't really remember them. I think I kinda enjoyed MTM, though...I dunno why, and I don't remember it clearly, but that's what I think. Those are probably the worst two Mario games, the only flaw in the otherwise perfect series.

Good ol' Mario.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2001, 09:47:47 AM »
Hey there, Weegie. I'm-a kinda new here too, besides the fact that I was here like three years back, ( and no one remembers me!). My favorite Mario game is Paper Mario too, because, like you, it's the only RPG game I can beat! Plus it's just awesome overall. I kinda wanna buy it but I already rented it and beat it, so I'm still deciding. Welcome to the boards, Weegie, and have a nice day.

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2001, 11:53:03 AM »
Welcome to the very spooky dark lair of eternal h-I always like saying something like that!Anyways,Welcome!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2001, 10:06:47 AM »
Welcome abourd,weegie! my favourite game...
Super Mario World.

Print