Print

Author Topic: Hey Friends Im Back  (Read 1978 times)

« on: July 21, 2001, 03:44:54 PM »
HEY TMK! WAAAAZZZZZZUUUUP! Have I missed much? I've decided to return for this week you know, just to see what I missed out on. :-) As for me, I got an aircast (otherwise known as a light ankle brace/walk around cast, For those of you who dont know I broke my ankle in mid june) On July 5th (The day after my moms b-day) And im reallly happy. Anyways, i recently got the PS2 Gran Turismo 3 Special Edition Packace, and OH MAN! UNBELIEVABLE (sorry I had to say It) Its been a while but people are learnin how to use the PS2 right. Its a beauty of a game, but I won't waste your time. I hope everythings been goin well around here. I've been real busy and all with my broken up DC that im tryin to fix, (**** BUILT IN MODEM) anyways, Whats up? what have i missed? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME or I will suck you up with Luigi's Hoover Vacuum/Flashlight (I saw some of the E3 pictures and reviews in thie months EGM and i cant wait for a game starrin LUIGI!!!!!) Well....thats about it.....besides the fact that I'm eating French Toast Sticks at 5 PM......:-)
"Timmay!"

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2001, 03:59:50 PM »
welcome back

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2001, 09:06:42 PM »
you haven't missed anything to me.o and,welcome back!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

Link

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2001, 08:00:04 AM »
Welcome back. Who are you?

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 10:55:17 AM »
LOL. I joined here a little while ago, im not too sure, but then i left cause i had other stuff to do and could no longer come to these boards (like play Quake 3 Arena! YEAH!) But anyways, im the umm..Biggest PSX fan you'll ever find in a Mario Message Boards Forum.
"Timmay!"

Print