Print

Author Topic: Does anyone know the secret page?  (Read 2127 times)

« on: August 27, 2001, 03:29:04 PM »
If so, email me. Deezer can't edit emails. Heh heh heh!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2001, 04:24:33 PM »
I know it but i m not going to tell you. It will just ruin it. Hopefully Deezer will change it.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2001, 04:57:42 PM »
You are EVIL!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2001, 06:15:46 PM »
Well, if you do e-mail it, please e-mail it to me as well at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com . I'm tearing out my hair trying to figure out where it is. My thanks in advance!

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2001, 07:50:14 AM »
IT'S NOTHING!!! It just says "HI. I will add more info later." That's it. What the heck are you worried about?

The Game Master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2001, 07:50:59 AM »
Can you change your screen name and password?

The Game Master.

Bow

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2001, 08:06:07 PM »
If you want to change them click on profile
on the top-right side of the screen.

-----------------
My filthy bed gives me a rash,
I never wash, I save my cash
-Gruntilda the witch from Banjo Kazooie

<({[BoW]})>
Edited 734 years ago by Bow