Print

Author Topic: Mushroom love?  (Read 2870 times)

« on: August 31, 2001, 06:23:02 AM »
I'm sorry I brought this up.

Edited by - frostbite on 9/2/2001 11:52:00 AM

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 11:56:21 AM »
I don't even want to know how they reproduce.

This is another case of a paradox of taking stuff from video games and trying to make it fit with facts of the real world.

btw, those spores on their heads are their heads, I think (which allows us to make big-head jokes).
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2001, 01:08:07 PM »
Yuck, I didn't want to think about it. My best guess is they do it like humans...Aw man I gotta get this outta my head!!!!!!!*Runs away*

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 04:53:58 PM »
*CRINGE*

That is all.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2001, 05:31:33 PM »
Those are HATS. I remember Toad removing his hat in one of the Mario shows, when I was a little and we were living the Mario wave (you could see Mario anywhere).
Hey, I think that would be my MMM.
So, mushroomers do it the same way humans do it. I don't wanna explain it though :#)...
That explains why Peach doesn't have a 'shroom on her head: she has a crown already.
Oh by the way, Peach doesn't go out with Mario, so you don't have to picture Mario and Peach having 5ex...
What a relieve, huh?
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2001, 05:39:36 PM »
btw Apparently, STORKS deliver children on Mushroom World (or probably Mario Universe), so there is no reason to believe Mario characters have 5ex.
Getting serious, of course mushroomers have pinuses and ******s, just as everybody else. I like to think Koopas are also 'normal' that way, but actually they're egg-born, so... it's not the same. They arn't actual reptiles, though: Bowser was red-haired on SMAS'SMB1.
--

"- When people think you're about to die they really listen to you, not--
- Not just wait for their turn to talk."
-Jack & Marla, Fightclub
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2001, 05:50:34 PM »
Oh, brother... I'll never be able to look at the mushroom people again without thinking about this topic.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2001, 06:06:12 PM »
That was the TV show thoguh! Thaty doesn't mean it's true in video games! Let's remeber Mario and Luigi didn't have Itanlian accents there.

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2001, 10:23:51 PM »
Why this topic was even brought up in the first place... and why there were six more replies to it in one day!... *shudder*

...No comment, I can't think of anything else to say on this topic, I just want to get away from it. *runs away faster than a speeding bullet*
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2001, 11:09:08 PM »
It could be worse....
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2001, 02:53:44 AM »
Maybe this Thread Will Be Closed if you/we go into how that would be possible.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print