Print

Author Topic: Idea for a new Mario cartoon...!  (Read 1839 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 07, 2001, 08:25:19 AM »
I have an idea for a new Mario cartoon!

"The Nintendo Chronicles"

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Link
Pikachu (sorry, but the Pokemon fans will rebel if he's not in here...)
Bowser
Gannondorf
King K. Rool

Plot:
Bowser, Gannondorf, and King K. Rool decided to unite and take over the entire Nintnedo Universe! So, Mario, Kirby, DK, Link, et. al. chase after the trio of villains to stop them from sucking peoples minds...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2001, 12:44:44 PM »
I hate fan fictions like that,and there are so many of them around. I say if they're going to have a series, have it with each character in their own world, with exeption to one or two otherworldly episodes, or cameo appearances.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2001, 06:43:33 PM »
I enjoy reading Fanfics like those. They're fun and it's kool to see Nintendo characters around each other! It'd be kool for a TV show but somehting tells me it wouldn't be too popular.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2001, 08:08:11 PM »
Hey, and what if... what if...?
Every character with his own serie, so you can see Kirby's adventures, eating goombas with Yoshi; you can see Luigi putting Shy Guys on fire with the help of Pikachu; and you could see Link and Donkey Kong kicking butts all the time.
But make it a mini-serie (does that word exist in English?), I mean, not that every episode has a beggining and an end, either every episode leads to the next one.
Besides, there is a relation between every serie.
Cool! ;)!
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print