Print

Author Topic: Please, SEGA... Don't go!  (Read 2351 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: September 10, 2001, 09:19:40 AM »
To all you SEGA fans...

SEGA is one of the only companies with a long history of good quality (this includes Nintendo). The DreamCast (which is said to be SEGA's last system) is (was?) doing good until the rumors of them switching to 3rd party developement started. There is only one word to describe this turn of events: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!
Don't leave us SEGA! After 10 years of being one of the best companies out there (including Nintendo) why do you have to leave us so quickly?
Don't get me wrong... I'm not dissing Nintendo at all, but I just think that the SEGA fans out there should sign a petition and mail it to the SEGA corporation explaining the many good things SEGA has brought to the videogame world in the last decade:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sega Sports
Sega Dreamcast
VMU (Visual Memory Unit)
Shenmue
Crazy Taxi

If this same fate ever happens to Nintendo, I will give up my life of videogames and stick to the X-Box... and believe me, you don't want that to happen... For more info on the horrible X-BOX, see my post "X-BOX SUCKS!"

SEGA and Nintendo forever!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2001, 09:21:51 AM »
P.S.: PlayStation sucks!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2001, 11:22:05 PM »
Sega was good competition while it was around... but now they're making some games on OUR side >:)

But if there's one Sega game I've absolutely adored to death (some disagree, and some people might flame me for liking something not Nitendo related), it's Ecco the Dolphin.

I have the PC version, which is like five years old, but it's still good to me. Being my first experience with Ecco (and the first and only Sega game I've ever liked), being able to see the cutscenes and enhanced music, and getting annihilated by ice blocks and Trilobytes every second... those were good times.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2001, 11:24:29 PM »
OOPS, a typo. Nintendo, not Nitendo.

Just that my keyboard is wigging out on me...

I'd do anything to play Ecco the Dolphin for Dreamcast... even if I've heard Ecco gets stuck in walls often in that game.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2001, 06:31:45 PM »
Please SEGA, go!!!
I think its awesome that sega is now a third party developer to Nintendo.  Heck, Sonic on a nintendo is great!  Whats wierd is, all the original "gaming" compnaies are dying off.  I mean you got Sony Playstation and Microsoft X-Box.  Why are they in this.  Dont they make nough money elsewhere?  Its things like these where gaming will eventually lead to companies producing games like "Pillsbury Console System"
Who needs them?  Sure they made alot of good games, but we should stick with the originals.  So in a sense, yeah, dont go sega!

I just hope nintendo dosent dissapear....

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2001, 05:44:12 AM »
don't worry wizard, no one has flamed me yet for that reason. I love sega to, now all we need is nintendo to wake up, swallow there pride, and let square work with them again.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2001, 05:32:45 PM »
Plese don't diss the plastation or ps2,it's really good.I like all it's Rpg's and especially pac-man world,it's awesome!I lay it a lot.Anyways,get yer butt ready for Sonic adventure 2 on gamecube,as Randy Savage would say, "Oh yeaaaaaaaaa!"

The point is that I''m so cool, everone loves me. That''s why I carry a broom everywhere I go.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2001, 04:50:05 PM »
I for one am also happy that Sega is leaving the console business. Now they don't have to worry about competing console just competing games. I've also heard rumors that Sonic could be a secret character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Wouldn't that be something! I doubt a petition would do anything since Sega has already laid off A LOT of it's workforce now that their not making consoles. Also i wish Squaresoft would come back as well. I would rather have Squaresoft than Sega. Nintendo and Squaresoft need to remember the good 'ol days when they worked together on Super Mario RPG. Being able to see a Super Mario RPG developed by the both of them again on the GAMECUBE would blow Paper Mario out of the water. I hope they come back to our side.

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

Print