Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Improved Bianco Hills Speedrun + Ledge Grabbing Glitch  (Read 4248 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: August 29, 2010, 08:23:30 PM »
Hey everyone! I know I haven't made any videos lately, but I recently found a new glitch in Super Mario Sunshine and used it to improve my previous Bianco Hills speedrun! I recommend watching the speedrun first and then the video demonstrating the glitch.

Speedrun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suWWef3hVzk

Play Time: 48:78 (48 seconds, 78 hundredths of a second)

Enjoy!

Bianco Hills Ledge Grabbing Glitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LkSRvAxqSU

Enjoy!

Be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!

I'm sorry to say, but these may be my last two videos :(. I have to leave for college in a couple of weeks, and I highly doubt I'll be able to record anything there.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »
Speed run :)

College :(
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:53:32 PM »
Speed run :)

College :(

Though I've found the time to speedrun (albeit without recording) two games in the week I've been here, as I said in another thread someplace.  OT, Gotta love these SMS videos; as I've said before, I greatly enjoy seeing games torn to pieces with glitches and speedruns.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 01:12:44 AM »
Are you familiar with TAS videos then? I love that website!

On a second note, I just realized that I can probably shave off even more time on this run.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 01:24:22 AM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 07:39:05 AM »
Hi
i also watched that video. and i like it.

Print