Print

Author Topic: About Zelda Cube...  (Read 5195 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2001, 04:14:40 AM »
It's because it's kiddy!? Yeah right. If I remember correctly, games are for kids. What are vidio games? GAMES. If you think it's kiddy because of the graphics...

Gameplay before Graphics
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2001, 07:56:53 AM »
Maybe there would be cameos but really small ones like mario in mario land 3

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2001, 08:04:26 AM »
Naive to think there will be sonic mario games I mean think Sonic with Fire Power? or Mario running really fast(ha ha).

The only way I see possible is Sonic and Mario RPG cuse they can play on the same team and each have there own set of moves.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2001, 12:47:25 PM »
It's because it's kiddy!? Yeah right. If I remember correctly, games are for kids. What are vidio games? GAMES. If you think it's kiddy because of the graphics...

Gameplay before Graphics

I'm sure the game will be fun but even if it has the best gameplay and story it will fail, and thats what were worried about. Besides nintendo said it will be a kids game. And with nintendo what you see is what you get, there really makeing me angry and blind fanboys who love it just just because its nintendo are makeing it worse. Miyamoto ( sp i know ) is not god so he's aloud to make a mistake, i hope this game is not the new path of zelda.

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2001, 12:53:05 PM »
besides I do admit there are not enough kids games, kids have mario kirby and pokemon. Give us Zelda for crying out loud.

Print