Print

Author Topic: Down with Anonymous Mario Fan!  (Read 2589 times)

« on: October 21, 2001, 08:47:14 AM »

Edited by - frostbite on 11/3/2001 5:29:45 PM

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2001, 09:11:34 AM »
Yah he is irratating its only because he has a classic game boy with a broken screen and a nintendo he has to put upside down to work but he should be baned with his anti-nintendo posts.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2001, 05:00:33 PM »
i have a nintendo that doesn't work unless i put my lamp on it......? weird, but gameboy advance is awsome.. sounds like mario fan or what ever the heck his name was is a moron....  i don't like poeple like that!
game cube is stupid? what he's saying is

"TRASH TRASH TRASH CRAP AND MORE TRASH!!!!!"
im getting worked up i better stop before my head pops...
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2001, 07:32:40 PM »
now I think you are to immature about this. Why should he be baned for his opinions? I must admit I see no reason for him to hate good graphics, but still the whole point of a message board is so people can share opinions. Its call the first amendment.

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2001, 10:33:52 PM »

Edited by - frostbite on 11/3/2001 5:29:21 PM

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2001, 10:38:08 AM »
then get off. he was around a lot longer then you and all you seem to be doing is takeing up space

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2001, 10:38:10 AM »
then get off. he was around a lot longer then you and all you seem to be doing is takeing up space

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2001, 10:54:43 AM »
hey sonic i don't want him banned or anything
i just get anoyed when poeple say game cube and game boy advance are stupid thats all.
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

Print