Print

Author Topic: I PLAYED THE GAME CUBE!!! (finaly)  (Read 2009 times)

« on: November 07, 2001, 09:41:13 PM »
hey i played the game cube at wal mart a little while ago and they had a demo disk with three playable games on it (luigi's mansion, wave race, star wars: rouge leader)
i only got to play two though but i did play the game i wanted to play the most, luigis mansion is FUNNY! and really fun too!
and graphics on the star wars game were amazing it looked so real and the game wasn't that hard to control i was doing backflips and luanching missles at tie fighters and stuff when i didn't notice a kid right next to me staring at the screen so my brother (goes by the name of doomba on here somtimes) says to me "um give some body else a chance then i noticed the kid there, so i said "oops, wanna play?" so it was all fun, and i cant wait 'till christmas cuz i asked for the game cube and im being tortured with the long wait.

man that is the longest post i ever wrote, there is probably alot of typos in there so dont get mad at me.

P-switch
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2001, 10:17:48 AM »
That's good to know.  I look forward to playing Nintendo Gamecube.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2001, 04:30:19 PM »
I can't wait!!! I got this Nintendo Demo Disk and I got these col backgrounds and movies about the games. I just can't believe that it's on the 18th. I want it now!!!

<<tries to get a hold of himself>>

Anyways. If SSBM isn't coming out with the gamecube, I guess I'll get Rouge Leader. But what I can't believe is that the games that will be coming out are like $50. That's the same price of the N64 games!

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2001, 05:51:37 PM »
Cool!

Although I don't understand why Deezer put on Luigi's Mansion preview that it wasn't coming till November 18th, when it's already out, and there's even a commercial for it!

Goooo Game Cube, and I hope I can play sometime!  My friend's getting it!

I knew Luigi's Mansion would be good, and Mario Sunshine is starting to look OK, but still it looks for little kids!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2001, 06:58:19 PM »
I got to play Gamecube at Walmart too. The graphics were excellent looking. And I would like to tell everyone who thinks that Luigi's Mansion is gonna be bogus, that it is really fun, and that's just the demo! I can't wait until I get the GameCube! It'll be great!!!
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2001, 11:23:30 AM »
As gamespot.com put it, "As soon as you tire of it, it ends"

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

Print