Print

Author Topic: I need some input!  (Read 2182 times)

« on: November 08, 2001, 05:56:16 PM »
I'm getting Mario games in the store next summer, and I'm trying to decide.  Which ones should I get?:

Mario Tennis (gbc)
Mario Golf (gbc)
Wario Land 4 (gba)
Wario Land 2 (gb)
Wario Land (gb)
Super Mario Advance 2 (gba)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2001, 09:38:17 PM »
All right.

Mario Tennis (gbc)
The GBC version of the popular N64 game. Same idea except it has an RPG mode. If you have the Game Boy transfer pack and Mario Tennis for N64, you can add your RPG character as a playable character in the N64 game. Instead of the slanted version of the court, it's flat. OVer all, it's good.

Super Mario Advance 2 (gba)
Super Mario World is back on the Game Boy Advance. With new added features. I think there is also a multiplyer mode. Over all, if you liked Super Mario World. You would want to get this.

I hope these helped you. You can also go to other game sites to see reviews. You can try GameFAQ's and Gamespot for the reivews.

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2001, 12:18:33 PM »
SMA2 nlooks alright, but the problem is, is that I own Super Mario World, and have mastered it!  If it doesn't have stupid voices than I might get it!

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2001, 05:17:28 PM »
If you haven't beaten wario land for game boy, go for WL4.  I have WL2 and WL3 and they have never let me down.  I've beaten both, but they were really fun.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 02:10:54 PM »
I take it back.  Since I said that I have read a review and it said that WL4 was a huge letdown.

My name is Joe
My name is Joe

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2001, 08:02:52 PM »
Could someone tell me why nobody likes the voices in Super Mario Advance? I think they all sound all right.(except for Peach, because she sounds like a baby in that game.)
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print