Print

Author Topic: (Dice-number)-word story  (Read 60975 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2003, 06:45:30 PM »
(Apparently not. The rules don't seem that hard, but that may be just me.)

Yoshi gulped. (9)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
Ok, I don't really know what's going on. It seems like a game of Mario Party, but I don't know. I just like to say Mario's pants are on backwards because he rolled a 13. Oh, (13)
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2003, 07:00:20 PM »
*shakes head* Didn't you read the first post?
It doesn't really have a storyline--it's just random. The dice numbers you see, i.e. (8), tell the next person the number of words they have to use in the next post.

Example: (4)
----
Mario went to the (2)

---
store to (3)

----
buy some cake.(8)

...And so forth.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2003, 07:02:51 PM »
Oh, now I understand it! Mario's backwards pants...(6)

« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2003, 07:04:10 PM »
Yes. In a Three-word story you add three words, here you add (dice number) words.

Flew off and slapped the statues. (2)

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 6/6/2003 6:05:08 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2003, 07:09:09 PM »
"Bad pants!"(7)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2003, 09:25:27 PM »
said Mario, realizing that he had some (3)
That was a joke.

« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2003, 09:38:46 PM »
untrained pantaloons on.

« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2003, 10:17:22 PM »
"Look Mario, there's no dice roll!" shouted Peach while (7)

----------
----------

« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2003, 10:23:33 PM »
"Darn I forgot pants and the number!"(5)

« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2003, 10:24:20 PM »
Why do you write names?(5)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2003, 11:01:00 PM »
Why is Mario speechless again? (2)

The names are part of his signature.  It is a list of people who sinned.  He is pointing out the Mario is on the list.  The list is actually one of those things like, "A man, a plan, a canal, panama" that can be read forwards or backwards.  The "sinneD" at the end is actually my name, "Dennis" backwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"Paper Mario on GameCube?"
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2003, 11:10:51 PM »
That's pretty messed up, telling the world who sinned. But, that's his signature.

Deadly pantaloons(9)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2003, 11:18:34 PM »
Fell from the sky like snowflakes on Mario's parade. (23)

That's one big die, or maybe a lot of small ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2003, 11:23:21 PM »
I don't think I would ever want to put together over twenty different words just because of three or more different dice blocks.^_^(4)

Print