Print

Author Topic: I got bored.  (Read 2587 times)

« on: March 12, 2002, 07:23:05 PM »
Go X-Box!!!

Down with Nintendo!!!

Shigeru Miyamoto cleans Microsoft's floors!!!

Let's see the response. I'll take me a survey.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 07:33:17 PM »
Umm, I guess... well...

X-box is green.

I guess thats the nicest thing I could ever say about X-box concidering I don't know a thing about it and its games besides that I hate the controllers and that I don't find the games interesting.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 07:37:47 PM »
BOO! X-Box is stupid!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2002, 04:54:32 PM »
That was just a joke, actually. Thanks for not flippin' out. Is the X-Box really green? I guess it's envious of the 'Cube!! Gwahahahahhahhhaha! "PhZZikal AttACks!? UsELess!!!" er... different series...

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 04:58:33 PM »
Well, I'm not sure if its exactly completely green but the boxes are. Hehe, GameCube colors rule! If X-Box isn't green, what color is it? I haven't seen it exactly yet.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2002, 06:31:03 PM »
Black,It's black and we should kill bill gates for making it!!!!!!!!! i hope he can here this      X-BOX SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!! GCN has cool colours i don't have one yet but if I get one I want it to be WHITE!!! What colour do you want yours???????
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2002, 06:37:45 PM »
I love my GameCube. I have four controllers and a memory card, so it seems more complete. I bought it in the Indigo (purple) color, just because that's the traditional color. I want to get two more "normal" controllers since the SuperPad and StarPad are weirdly shaped (not as weird as X-Box controllers, though!). My brother and I have the Indigo and Spice (orange) controllers, we still need the black and clear-Indigo ones, eh? I also want to get more memory cards, so I can have one or two for all of my Mario info, since I'm running out of room. I can have another for all my SSB snapshots, and a couple more for "other" games.

I don't mean to sound weird, but, who agrees with me that the GCN is kinda cute? I mean, it's small and all happy with the colors and stuff. It just couldn't be better. I love my perfect little shelf of GameCube games, all complete in their cases with the instruction booklets still intact and in mint condition... anyways, I'm ramblin' like frikkin' Cranky Kong, er somethin'.

Arrivederci!! (Thanks for the correction, guy).

Born To Play:

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2002, 06:05:06 AM »
It's kind of confusing having both a Super Mario and a Super Mario. at the same forum.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2002, 06:11:35 AM »
Huh? I don't get it.you said Super Mario and a Super Mario at the same forum???

Yoshi: I''m Hungwy...
Min-T: Tralala!
Yoshi: Yum!!A Snack!
Min-T:Huh? What?Ahh!AAACCCKKK!!!!
Yoshi: Yum! Minty!!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2002, 03:22:02 PM »
The GCN is soo adorable! I think its so cute with its kiddie colors and box shape and small controllers! I love the handle too! I think its cute too, Super Mario!
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2002, 03:35:18 PM »
no he said super mario and super mario.
one has a . at the end
it is mondo confusing though

my cube is the traditional indigo/violet/purple color
the controllers great 'cept for the c stick
i LOVE the r and l buttons...they feel really gnarly when you use 'em!

GAME CUBE ROCKS!!!
NINTENDO FOREVER!!!!
PROUD TO BE AMERICAN!!!!
<sorry i guess i got carried away shouting things>
THERE'S A CHINCHILLA IN MY PANTS!!! AND HE'S A PIRATE!!!
AAAAAAAAK!
I'LL STOP NOW!!!!!

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a chinchilla?  golden yoshi? anybody?

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2002, 05:18:32 PM »
Sorry about the whole "confusion" thing with the usernames, but I think I had mine first, so I'm not gonna change. And that's that.

Born To Play:

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

Print