Print

Author Topic: Prettier Princess  (Read 9597 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2001, 05:55:39 AM »
No, all the lands make up the mushroom kingdom. Jewelry Land in SMB3 is the ground part of sky land.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2001, 06:27:30 AM »
There is no Jewlry Land!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2001, 10:05:56 AM »
peach is ugly stupid and weak. achika from tenchi muyo is better

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2001, 12:28:51 PM »
No, the Mushroom Kingdom is merely a large city, anda few tracts of land, the ones of SMB1 and 2j. If you read the Mario Bros 3 manual, it says that they are going out into the Mushroom World, which is everything else. Sarasaland, the SMB3 lands, Dinosaur Land, Wario's place, all of that is in the World.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2001, 02:19:29 PM »
First of all, the 'Mushroom Kingdom' in SMRPG is called that just because it's the capitol city of the Mushroom Kingdom. The city is basically it's own land, just like Washington, DC. Sure it's in Virginia, but it's not. Same thing with the Mushroom Kingdom city. Sure it's in Grass Land, but it's its own city. Second of all, Wario does not have a 'place'. For example, Wario Land 4 takes place in Desert Land. Wario Land 3 takes place inside a music box. VB Wario Land takes place in a pit in the Amazon Jungle, etc. Third of all, the manual said that the Mushroom Kingdom was a 'gateway to the Mushroom World'. Fourth of all, Jewelry Land is one of the lands in Yoshi's Safari. Fifth of all, Sarasaland is it's own country, I never said otherwise. Sixth of all, Dinosaur Land is what is called a 'region'. A region is a group of lands, countries, states, etc., that are all next to eachother and share the same characteristics. Dinosaur Land is a group of islands that all have, you guessed it, dinosaurs. Seventh of all, why would Bowser want to take of a city?

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2001, 05:41:38 PM »
Don't argue over it!  I've studied the Mario story-line hard, and here's what I think:

Mushroom Kingdom is a huge Kingdom that stretches into the horizon.  The SMRPG segment is right in the middle, and there is the Mushroom Land consisting of all the lands from SMB, SMB3, and then there's Subcon, a mystical world in the overworld of a cave found atop a staircase.  Sarasaland is the Kingdom made of 4 parts, Birabuto, Muda, Easton, and Chai.  This is a spot across waters next to Mushroom Kingdom, but it wouldn't exactly be a part of the Kingdom, but it could be.  And once Mario saved Daisy, Wario followed him back to Mushroom Kingdom, but all the places in the Mario world are in one big kingdom...

THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2001, 06:41:50 PM »
It's "Jewellery". If there was a J-land, which there wasn't in the DECENT games. Yoshi's Safari? Isn't that one of the crappy puzzle spin-offs?

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2001, 07:19:11 PM »
No, that's Yoshi's Cookie. Yoshi's Safari was a game where you rode on Yoshi and you shot at the goombas and stuff with the super scope to save King Fret and Prince Pine of Jewlery Land.

------------------

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2001, 11:05:08 AM »
achika beats peach

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2001, 10:32:05 PM »
Peach is best.

BTW, I thought I saw Daisy in SSBM the other day... or is that an alternate Peach Costume?

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2001, 10:51:04 PM »
alternate peach costume

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2001, 10:47:43 AM »
watch the tenchi movie youll know what i mean.

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2002, 02:55:11 PM »
peach is better than daisey,who still looks good and opus is right, you can look up her dress (heh heh heh) and Zelda's (heh heh heh)

but i think peach is better because she is a blonde (even if it's not natural)

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT: surfs up, space ponies! i''m makin'' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2002, 03:34:28 PM »
Hey, have any of you guys noticed that Peach's ring is on the wrong finger? She has it on her middle finger, instead of her ring finger!
I''m surrounded by morons.

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2002, 11:31:50 PM »
Peach! She's the original. Where the He** did Daisy come from anyhow? The girl not want to be named Toadstool or something? Oh well, I gave my 2 cents.

--Mystik-Chan
--Mystik-Chan

Print