Print

Author Topic: Need an Idea  (Read 8057 times)

« on: December 18, 2001, 06:26:13 PM »
Okay. I'm going to try to make a story that is worth reading. one that lives up to Roy Koopa, Super Mario, and Toasty64's stories. but I need an idea!Pease!

P.S. How come noone replies to my topics? am I that bad? Or is it my name? what?

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2001, 07:44:59 PM »
Hey,I'm replying ain't I.I just joined today
but this is also the first day i noticed this site has a forum.I didn't notice till today and I had this site about 6 months when
lookig up Mario animated gifs.I have a start to a story so listen up!
---------------------------------------------
Once upon a time when battling Wart
Mario died.He was dead.Luigi was next to fall.
Then D.K.,the Gold,then Samus,then Fox,then the Wario bros.Peach and Toad made a run for it but Peach had a child with Mario.
She named him Mario jr.They were a happy family until Wart won.The three escaped to Nimbus Land to live with King Mallow
and to hide from Wart.Wart now rules the world.The only thing he hasn't taken over is Nimbus Land.Bowser also lived there to hide from Wart.Now Mario Jr. is 19 and at this time Wart starts his new project............
to take over our world.................
How is that?

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 1/4/2002 7:46:38 AM
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2001, 01:29:25 PM »
You guys are skrewd up.

Oh, by the way,
you''re skrewd up.

One by one the penguins give me KinopoToad''s sanity.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2001, 06:07:42 AM »
Oh bee queit,It is alot different from the other storys at least.So to continue from where I left off..............
--------------------------------------------
Mario Jr. had been sick of living in fear,
he wanted freedom.Since allmost all the heros were gone it seemed impossible.
Mario Jr. decided to leave Nimbus Land for good.He climbed down the vine only to find a
strange man about his age.The only difference
is that he looks just like Bowser.Only his hair is blue."Who are you?"Mario Jr. asks.
"I am Larry Koopa!Son of Bowser Koopa!"
replies the person."Why are you here?"asks
Mario Jr. "I've come to fight the son of Mario!If I win,My father can keep his honor
and so can I,so preaper to fight!"
"Alright!"
How bout that.It ain't to shabby.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2001, 03:38:43 PM »
Allright. close enough. ahem...
larry and Mario Jr. got into a terrible fight. each using techniqes that were passed down from their father before them. the battle lasted for hours. then, with a final kick to the face larry was shot from his shell. mario picked it up and threw it at larry. the koopa kid ran of scared and naked, an embarrasment to the koopa clan. mario decided to ask one of the wisest people he knew, about what had happened. he went to the door of frogfucious, who invited him in. "Hello." the kind frog said "What brings you all the way here from nimbus land?"
"Someone just tried to kill me!" mario exclaimed.
"Kill you? Start over. what happened?"
and so mario relayed the story to frogfucious.
"It seems to me that the great bowser, ruler of the koopa kingdom has returned to carry out his revenge. Your father put a stop to him many times. he has seven children, each one progressively more powerful. If they're after you, the best course of action may be to leave the mushroom kindom..."

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2001, 06:32:30 PM »
Princess Peach,Toad and Mallow arrive at
the Frog's home.They yell at Mario Jr. and they all,including the frog go back toNimbus Land.One day whiler relaxing,the news Lakitu appears."Today's top 2 storys!The Wart Battles shall begin in one month.The Wart
Games is a tournament in which the winner fights Wart as a final battle.It is a fighting tournament with weapons allowed.
All are welcome.In other news the mysterious being called Sibuna has appeared and mant of
the Wart Battles comepettors are mssing.Are they linked?We'll update you on the news
as soon as possible."says the Lakitu.
It dissapears."I'll enter."says Mario Jr.
"I'll finaly get Wart for all he has done."
says Mario Jr.Suddenly they here a noise.
The see a blue hedgehog and Bandicoot with sign tha say "we come in peace."

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2001, 07:02:01 PM »
Don't kill off Sonic or Crash.Don't write the
final rounds of the tournament.In other words
when the battle before M.J. fights Wart stop!
I'm trying not to give my plans away.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2001, 07:28:40 PM »
I have an idea!

There's a guy, let's just say his name is Jöhñbôb, and onother guy, screech the bandicoot, perhaps?

anywho, they get into this big fight and Jöhñbôb sets 27 nukes on him. How's that sound?

hehehehehehehehehehe

If this line appears your computer will explode the next time you click anything.

You read this far? You need a life

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2001, 07:56:24 PM »
Ignore Johnbob's last post.It has nothing to do with my story.I hope you went to my site bob.Then you are in my territory!

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2001, 08:40:46 PM »
Mario Jr. ran up to the two strangers.
They looked like they were in late 50's,early
60's."Who are you two?"asked Mario Jr.
"I am Crash."said the Bandicoot."I am Sonic."
said the Hedgehog."We have come to live here.
We are runnig from Wart."says Crash.
"Well you are Welcome here."says Mallow.
The two new guests dicide to train Mario Jr.
He learned how to preserve energy for speed and the art of Spin-Fu,made by Crash's sensei,Arfy.Mario Jr. alos got taught by Mallow,Toad,and Peach getting their fighting styles and even learing how to make HP-rain.
He was slowly gaining his father's fighting style.Only 10 days remain before the tournament.Will Mario Jr. win?

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2001, 08:30:24 AM »
Now, this is getting weird. as long as I'm replying, does anyone else have a good Idea?
No offense greg but this is stupid. and the inclusion of sonic and crash is not helping much.don't get me wrong. I love sonic and crash is cool too. but it's like adding ice cream to your pizza. two good things don't always make something better. well that's a nice bit of rambling.

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2001, 02:54:30 PM »
Listen,It is all part of my plan.Besides,they
don't serve much importance except teaching Mario Jr. how to fight.At least it is original.I'll continue my story soon.
At least I'm not copying anyone right?

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2001, 03:35:06 PM »
Now to continue the story
Larry Koopa had been training very hard also.
He wanted to enter so he would fight Mario Jr. and win.He had no special training though.Now to the present.The bout is in 10 days.Sibuna still scared many people,although nobody had seen it.
Toad also decided to enter.He would enjoy it.
Crash and Sonic would not enter.Toad and Mario Jr. continued to train.Toad started to be a better jumper and Mario jr. became faster.The day of the tournament arises.
Mario Jr. and Toad enter.They find out Mario Jr. is up first and he is fighting "Kiddy Kong".They see Kiddy Kong.He is the size of Mario Jr. only with more muscles.
"Mario Jr.,Kiddy Kongreport to the ring."
says the announcer.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2001, 07:36:32 PM »
They enter they ring. They Start Fighting.
Mario Jr.-This is for you dad!!
Mario Jr. Rams into Kiddy With fullpower. Kiddy Flies 5 ft. in the air and lands in a BOOM!!
When Kiddy gets up he says...
Kiddy-Why did you say this is for U dad??
Mario Jr-Well, Wart Killed Mario, Which is my dad so I'm Getting My rev..POW BOOM SLAM!!
Mario Jr was hurled out of the ring.
Mario Jr- Take this!!
Mario Jr Flipped in the air landing on Kiddy.BAM,BAM,BAM,BAM,BAM, BOOM!!!!!!!
Mario Jr used the Multi-Bounce-Kick,Which was Passed Down From The Mario Family.
Mario Jr.-I Got that from My Great Great Great Great Gre...
POW             SLAM!!
Kiddy Threw Mario Jr. up in the air with a Chop and slammed him down with a punch.
They were both very tired. Toad Passed Mario Jr. a Mushroom. Mario Jr. Became Healthier Just in time before Kiddy Body Slamed Mario Jr. Mario Jr. Kicked Kiddy Off and Kiddy Flew out of the Stadium.
Mario Jr.-I WIN!!
Toad-I Knew You Could Do It!!
Anouncer-The Winner is Mario Jr.! What a Battle!!They next battle will take place at 11:00 am Tommorow where Mario Jr. will fight Knuckles!!
Mario Jr. Goes Home To Rest For Tommorow.

Tommorow

Here We Are as Mario and Knuckles enter the Ring!!
Toad-Remember Mario Jr. use your brain.
Mario Jr.-Got it!!
Knuckles- Are You Ready To Rock!?
Mario Jr. Let's Fight!!
The Bell Goes Off. How Will Win?? Somebody continue!!

Out Of Story: Whatdaya think? Pretty good,huh?
Hello.

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2001, 08:04:18 PM »
Mario Jr. gets ready to fight but then
the annoucer stops the fight and says
that Toad and Laki never fought.
Toad beats the Lakitu with one punch.
Now to the main event.Mario Jr. vs Knuckles!

Mario Jr.:I learned this from Toad and Sonic!
Knuckles:You know where Sonic is!!?!?
Mario Jr.:Yes I do.
Knuckles:After this round will you take me to
him.
Mario Jr:I will.

Mario Jr. then starts spinnig(Spin-fu)
and Knuckles takes alot of hits.Then he stops and floats(Peach in MB2) and then double jumps on Knuckles.

Knuckles:I give up!
Announcer:Mario Jr.WINS!!Next up is Toad vs
Bowser!
Mario Jr.:Good luck Toad.Go for a win Bowser!
And tell your son to try and not kill me.
Bowser:I never told him too.His ego must be out of control like mine used too.Toad,I won't hold back!
Toad:Neither will I...........

Who will Win?Bowser or Toad?Find out soon!
To be Continued.......................

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print