Print

Author Topic: Ooooh! a time travel story.  (Read 3216 times)

« on: December 21, 2001, 09:36:33 AM »
Mario and bowser had been fighting for days, yet still,noone had emerged victorious. mario and bowser had finally met thier match in each other. each prepared to strike the final blow, but then mario and bowser collapsed. two toads came and helped mario to his feet. bowsers children carried bowser(no easy task)to his castle, thus ending the only battle between mario and bowser that ended in a draw. Back at his castle, bowser was furious.
"why!?! I was so close! So close!" he cried.
Kamek comforted him,"It's all right. You must regain your strength to fight mario some other time." The magikoopa gave bowser a glass of koopa tea and sent him to bed early. He knew bowser was really just a big baby. "If only your parents were around to toughen you up..." he said. he turned around to see bowser in his bed asleep.

Mario walked wearily to the toad house in toad town. he sat on the bed and went to sleep, without evn talking to Mor T.

The next day was a beutiful one. but mario sat on the docks miserably. the Whale swam up to mario asking what was wrong.
"It's just that I've always beaten bowser in the past and now, we've tied. He's getting better." mario sulked.
The whale kept cheerful"Well that just means you'll have to work harder to be stronger than he is, that's all!"
A glimmer of hope came into marios eyes. He ran off to the dojo.
THe next weeks were like heck for mario and bowser. they trained, each trying to be stronger than the other, until finally, they met.
 Mario and bowser fought like nobody's business. they threw fire ,slashed and scarred each other, and came back for more. as they fought they, didn't notice that thier battle was slowly moving. by the time they stopped to rest, they didn't know where they were. after careful examining, they concluded one thing, they were lost.
the only thing that looked even remotely familiar was a large field that had pipes sticking up and out every which way. they decided to take one of the pipes but to stay together in case anything dangerous was on the other side.
They came out to find, to their joy, toad town! but something was different. everything was different. the shops that had once been there were replaced by different ones. and they were empty. the whole town was deserted. Just then, mario heard a sound. it was the sound of weeping. mario ran around behind a building and signaled for bowser to follow him. there, behind the building was a horrible sight. a sign hung over the gate saying, "Peach Toadstool Memorial Cemetary". the person weeping was a young toad.
"what happened?" mario asked. The toad turned around. "my great grandfather died yesterday." he said wiping away his tears. he pointed to a tombstone. Mario gasped as he read it: Here lies toad. Greatest of the mushroom retainers.
A single tear rolled down mario's cheek.
as bowser walked up behind mario, the toad pointed."Him! He's one of them! he's one of the seven!"
mario looked confused. the toad ran away as fast as his little feet could carry him. bowser and mario were about to follow him, but decide against it. they might scare him even more.
"what's going on here!?!" bowser yelled.
"I don't know. But were gonna find out."

Hows that? normally I would encourage others to add on to it but I have it all thought out. watcha think?

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2001, 10:30:55 AM »
hmm . . . okay, but read my Mario in the future and reply

If this line appears your computer will explode the next time you click anything.

You read this far? You need a life

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2001, 08:09:44 PM »
mario and bowser explored the "new" toad town. there was actally little difference between it and the old one besides the stores and cemetary. As bowser wondered who "the seven" could be, mario shouted "Look!".There, in front of them, was the only place that didn't seem to be empty. It was peach's castle. Or at least what used to be peach's castle. it looked more Grand than Mario had ever seen it. Bowser's jaw dropped to the ground. " What happened here? The leader of this warped place must be some kinda evil, horrible, tyranical..." mario shot him a look. bowser looked at his feet.
they opened the door. the inside was surprisingly plain. They wandered the cooridors. Just then, as soon as they exited a room they saw a bright light. they whirled around to see a huge room with a large banquet table. Seated at the table were seven turtle dragons. In the center was one that looked almost exactly like bowser.
"We are THE SEVEN! You have invaded our land for this we shall destroy you and scatter your remains to the far ends of the new koopa kindom. Have ye any last words?"He said in a regal voice. " yeah!" bowser yelled. "you jerks come down off yer high horses or I'll tear you limb from limb!"
"outrageous!" he scoffed. "what is your name nave?"
"Grrrr! I am bowser! King of the koopas! I am no nave and shall not be refered to as such!" he barked.
The seven gasped. "Impossible! you are young! And on top of that You should be dead! I killed you right in front of ma-" he stopped and looked at mario. "You!" he said. "so you two really are mario and bowser. So be it! I killed you once and I shall do it again." he had a look about him that bowser never had. a look of  evil that made him seem threatening. He pounced upon bowser and the two began fighting. Bowser fought valiantly but was no means, a match for the leader of the seven. even when mario tried to help, he did little good. "uggh! Who are You?!" bowser asked struggling to free himself from the other's grasp. He threw bowser into a wall. "Hahahaha! You don't know! I am Sir Morton the Third, True king of the new Koopa Kindom! And these are my Cousins! We are your own granchildren! Ironic, isn't it?" Then, with a final blast of fire, Bowser and mario Blacked out!

Whew! that was fun! Like it?

I am the yin, they are the yang. I am the good and pure. they are the vile and evil. I am screech, the avenger of yitzu.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2001, 08:16:36 PM »
Cool topic!I like your story.Why don't you look at Need an idea,and Mario RPG.You need
to do something in Mario RPG.

P.S.This is my 88th post.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2001, 01:04:12 PM »
Mario and bowser awoke in the middle of nowhere. as they looked around, they noticed a few tents scattered here and there. mario entered one, seeking help. inside was a toad sleeping on a cot.
"Bowser, maybe you should wait outside." mario said. bowser walked outside and sat down. mario gently tapped the toad on the head. he rolled over. mario tapped him again.
this time he opened his mouth and a little drool came out. mario shook him violently.
"what!" the toad said, finally awake."who are you?"
"I'm mario." mario said.
"well whoever you are, go back to where you came from!"
"I just wanna know the way back to toad town!"
"Toad town? Where've you been for the past five years?
Mario exited the tent just as the sun came up. All the tents were opened and several people came out. most were toads but there were others.
"where is toad town from here" mario asked every one he saw. he came upon an old toad.
"excuse me, but do yo-" he was stopped by bowser. "you're too polite!" he said. "Take us to toad town NOW!"
the old one stared at bowser and at mario and said "well The captor and the rescuer, together at last. who would have thought it. alas toad town is now Koopatropolis. the seven have taken over."
"what are you talking about?!" bowser yelled.
some one walked up to them.
"you needn't listen to him. he's just a crazy old geezer." he said.
"am I? or is it the world that is crazy? Perhaps a little of both! hehe." he cackled.
"who are you? someone I know?" mario asked.
"I am one of the original seven retainers. I know you. you know me. And we are all together! Perhaps you remember this: Thank you mario, but our princess is in another castle."he turned a flip."to reach koopatropolis, you must travel at night, go north until you reach the graveyard. you know what to do from there, I presume.
         to be continued...
next time...
Mario and bowser fight a battle against edward, youngest of the seven, with a familiar attack pattern.

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2001, 11:21:39 AM »
Bowser and mario continued untill they saw a bright light, much like the one earlier. there apeared a koopa. a very young one. "I am Edward, youngest of the Seven! I have been sent to keep you from the castle. Turn away, and avoid the pain and anguish that shall befall you if you don't!" he said. he sounded very mature. bowser laughed, "this is child's play, literelly!" he blew a ring of fire around eddward. "is this the best my own grandchildren can do?" he mocked. But all of a sudden, the fire was extinguished. He grew until they thought they would be crushed. he dissapeared. mario opened his eyes."he's gone!" he cheered. bowser nodded his head solemmly. he knew exactly what was going on. all koopas had this power as babies. they lost it at age two or three. he remembered using it himself once. in the distance was a vague silhoet of edward. He cried loudly. bowser instruced mario, who was nimbler than he, to dodge the fireballs, and pick up large eggs to throw at him. all the while staying on the platforms.(like yoshi's island) Mario had a hard time putting up with bowsers orders, but figured there was no other way to defeat him. finally, mario had beaten edward.
"You beat me! That's not fair!wahhhhhhh!" he ran away.
*from here to the end, each segment of the story will end with a "boss fight".*

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2002, 10:52:55 PM »
Mario and bowser continued. they walked on and on until they came to a fork in the path. "I say we go this way." mario said.
"Well I think we should go the other way!" bowser retorted. a feirce argument ensued. each thinking they knew the proper way to go. finally, the two decided to split up.

*Mario journey. Part 1*

Mario regretted that he and bowser had split up. even if he wasn't the nicest of company, he still distracted mario from the scorching heat. mario trudged along for hours. he came across a sign. it said "yoshi sanctuary. home for all poor, lost, people." seeing nothing, mario walked forward expecting, as you would, to move forward. but instead,he ran into nothing. it was like an invisible wall. he felt around for a knob or latch or something. he found a door and went through it. inside, he felt infinetessimle!(ooh! big word)It was huge. and filled with all kinds of creatures. even some he had never seen before. each area had a different environment, with its own creatures in it. there were bubulbs from flower fields, frogs and yoshiies from the tropics, shyguys, toads, and even a human or two. mario was amazed! everything inside was completely visible! after asking around, mario gained a general knowledge of what happened in the "lost years" he had skipped.

All right. I know I said it would end with a boss fight but it's late and I have to go to bed. g'night.
p.s. happy new year!

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2002, 11:03:13 PM »
now, I'll finish the last post. to avoid confusion, I'll still call this part one of the mario journey.

It went something like this: bowsers children went on to have their own kids. they lived to be teenagers bofore attempting to revolt. they failed, due to an older but still powerful mario. as they grew, they learned to hate, loathe, and despise mario, as well as bowser for his incompetence. finally they formed a gang called the Seven, and the leader, jeramia, killed bowser with mario watching. then, they struck down mario. they then took the throne from princess toadstool. and assumed control. at first, it seemed as if they wanted to rule fairly, but gradually, their rights were violated until none were left. finally, they forced the inhabitants into hiding. when peach stood up for her people she was killed. the spot on which she was buried became known as a cemetary, and the people of the mushroom kingdom began to bury their dead there. years past and the MK was transformed into the New Koopa Kingdom!

Doh! not agin! it's late so I have to stop now(again). But I'll just end part one right her.

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2002, 04:02:55 PM »
Alright. I liked this story so I have decided to revive it. This was one of my first(and favorite) stories. I would also like to  ammend something. I said the leaders name was jeramia. That was because I was watching tv and not watching what I was doing.

Bowser journey: part 1
Bowser grumbled to himself. He knew he was lost. "That stupid mario." he said. "He knew this was the wrong way. He wanted me to go. He's tricky." Bowser looked up. A cloud had blocked out the sun. A dark cloud. "If it isn't one thing it's another!"
Bowser looked for shelter. He couldn't find anything. Just then, he realized. "Duh!" He pulled his head and arms inside his shell and continued walking. It bagan to rain hard. soon it became difficult to walk with out the use of his arms and he had to bring them out. He kept going  until the rain lightened up. he stuck his head out and kept walking. he came across what seemed to be another settlement. bowser realized he couldn't just walk into the village. he'd scare everyone and never get some answers. He needed a disguise. He decided that he was too big to be a toad.no, he neaded to be something bigger. He got an idea. He was wet from the rain. He rolled around in the dirt until he was filthy. He mussed up his hair so it covered his eyes, pulled in his tail and removed his collar and arm and legbands. He got down on all fours.
If you had never seen one before, and squinted very hard, and took off your glasses, and were very gullible, then bowser looked very much like a big oink.
Bowser walked uncomfortably into the village and surprisingly, out of fear or gullibility, noone bothered him. He soon had talked to enough people to learn something about the history of the "new koopa kingdom".
He had heard bad things about himself too. But the worst of all, was the praise they gave mario. He snuck out of the village. He quickly changed his apperance and kept going to in the direction of toad town. "I wonder what this area was before it became part of this horrible wasteland." he thought.
Just then, the ground began to shake. a lump of dirt rose and grew bigger ad bigger until it finally burst. Out popped a huge machine easily ten-times the size of bowser.
The top of the machine opened up to reveal a koopa with blue hair. "I am albert koopa. Son of ludwig. and the only one of the seven with any common sense at all." he said in a german accent.
"Why do you have an accent if your my grandson." bowser shouted up to albert.
"I was born on a vacation!" he yelled back.
"I will destroy you and mario with my DIGGING MACHINE!"
Bowser didn't know what he would do. He hadn't seen anything like this before.
The machine tunneled beneath him. Luckily the machine made so much racket that bowser easily knew it was coming up. He leapt off the mound before it came up under him. It had several arms, two of which were drills, two more were claws, and the tail shot lasers at bowser. It was indeed formiddable. But bowser saw one weakness. He spit fire around the machine. it did nothing. bowser didn't have any idea of how to get to it's underbelly. It was almost impossible. just then the machine bucked up and tried to crush bowser with it's claws. bowser saw his chance. he spat a well-aimed stream of fire right into its underside. The machine continued until it beganslow down. First it's arm fell off, then the tail. Soon the limbs had all fallen off one by one, leaving nothing but the pod, wich had rested safely atop the legs, was left. Without saying a word. albert pressed a button and the pod, which sprouted boosters and a propellor. He flew away.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2002, 10:15:17 AM »
Mario journey part 2.
Beyond the shelter, mario discovered that the wasteland had ended. there was a grassland with a few trees but mostly just grass, pipes and large bricks. mario quickly recognized this area. it was the first place he'd seen when he entered the Mushroom kingdom. He explored and found that, almost nothing had changed. then, he got an idea. he had gotten to peach's castle through here before, all he had to do was follow the same route he took all those years ago. The only problem, was that he wasn't sure exactly what that route was.
He kept going over large stacks of bricks and through pipes until he reached a flag marker. there in front of him was a castle. memories flooded through maro's mind. he couldn't believe all this had stood for so long. Why hadn't it been destroyed by the seven? Mario didn't have time to wonder, he came through the castle quickly and out the other end. which had a pipe sticking out and into the ground. mario entered.
It was then he realized why the area wasn't destroyed. There were hundreds of people down in the cave. and all of them were lined up for  for the new subway system. Mario hoped that they hadn't changed the layout of the cave too much. He quickly got in an elevator and rode up 1 floor. He got out. there was  a door that said, "Private subway. for use of koopa officials only". If mario remembered correctly, this was where the warp zone used to be. he tried to open the door. but he couldn't. a panel slid open. "voice idententification please" said a computer. Mario did one of his world famous impressions, "I am Morton the third and I wish to travel to toad town, In the new koopa kingdom." Mario was very, very good at imitating people, if you hadn't known better, you would think he really was morton the third.
The door opened and mario got in. "Now traveling to toad town." the train began going.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2002, 10:46:41 AM »
Bowser continued north to for a very long time. he knew that at any point, one of his grandchildren could and probably would attack him. He wondered which one. As he continued on, he noticed that the sun was beginning to rise. He remembered that mario had insisted that they continue on in the day. He also remembered the words of the old toad "travel by night.". Bowser decided to take his advice. it was smarter to do so. if he was to be found it would be easier for them to see him in the daytime. soon he had fallen asleep.
   When he awoke, he realized that he was being tied down by several toad kids.
"We got 'im!" cried one of them.
"The seven aren't that tuff!" cried another.
bowser opened his eyes. "Roooooaaaaaarrrrr!!!" he roared. He ripped the ropes out of the ground and pulled them off of his arms and legs. "Where'd you kids come from?" he growled.
"W-we came from-"
"Don't tell him! He's one of THEM!"
Bowser was furious. he lifted the toad into the air with one hand. "why aren't you scareda me?" he said.
"'cause yer not scary! My sisters stuffed fuzzipede is scarier than you!"
"Why you! I could turn you into a rock for that remark!"
The toad boy laughed. His freind, however, was scared stiff!
"so! you are this boys brother?"
"n-n-no sir! just h-his freind...sir!"
"You should teach your freind some respect." he said. Bowser loved fear. he almost thrived on it. More fun even than destroying something was to be feared by it. Kamek had taught him that. but here,was a toad. a child no less, who was laughing in his face.
Bowser could not stand for this. He felt the toad owed him some amount of fear.
"Scream, and I'll let you go!" said bowser, trying to sound threatening. this of course made the toad laugh even louder. Bowser angrily set the toad down and kept walking north. But that toad remained in  his mind. He wondered if fear was not as great a weapon as it seemed.
Bowser had begun to dislike this world. where the rulers would actually hurt people. and the toads where much braver. and fear as a weapon was useless. He despised his grandchildren, and even beyond that, he despised mario.

Print