Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World the TV show!  (Read 2070 times)

« on: January 14, 2002, 11:42:36 PM »
Have u seen or heard of the Super Mario Tv shows theres Super Mario World , The Adventures of Super Mario Bros.3 ,
Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario All Stars and i think Super Mario Bros.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2002, 01:56:30 PM »
ya! i remember watchin' a mario and luigi cartoon show.  it was kinda cheesey, but i kinda liked it

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT:surf's up, space ponies! i'm makin' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT: surfs up, space ponies! i''m makin'' gravy without the lumps!!!>>laughs<<

Edited by - cable04 on 1/15/2002 12:00:18 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2002, 10:03:41 AM »
Of course we've heard of them. We're all Mario fans, right? And almost every Mario fan has watched those cartoons!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2002, 10:11:29 AM »
By the way, "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show" was based on the Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2 games for the original Nintendo.

"The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3" was based on the Super Mario Bros. 3 game for the original Nintendo.

"Super Mario World" was based on the Super Mario World game for the Super Nintendo.

"Super Mario All-Stars was based on the Super Mario All-Stars game for the Super Nintendo. It was simply re-runs of the previous cartoon put together in one big show!

There was also another Mario cartton called "Captain Nemo and the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3". It had the Mario Bros., Link (from the Zelda games), Mega Man, Donkey Kong, and a few others. The cartoon was based on Super Mario Bros. 3 and all the other Nintnedo games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2002, 03:34:48 PM »
Man this sucks... i have never seen any of those shows.... all i remember was watching it a few times in the morning when i was like 4 (6 years ago)

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2002, 04:04:33 PM »
Dang, it's been that long? I think I was eleven or twelve the last time I saw Super Mario World on T.V. I wish they'd bring those old shows back into syndication....
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

Print