Print

Author Topic: Deach?  (Read 2635 times)

« on: January 02, 2002, 08:26:25 PM »
Peach's rival? Or should it be Beach? (I'm talking about turning the P upside down) Looking at the way they did it with Waluigi, deach seems right, right?

Rah, Rah, can't you see?
Now the winner is yo-shi!
*attempts a high kick*
AAUUGGHHH!!!!!
*falls over*
Rah, Rah, can't you see?
Now the winner is yo-shi!
*attempts a high kick*
AAUUGGHHH!!!!!
*falls over*

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2002, 02:35:54 PM »
Hum... they sound like "*****"...  I don't think Nintendo will play such a joke to the nice princess' fans.

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2002, 09:56:48 PM »
Well, how would it work for Daisy?

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2002, 08:20:54 PM »
Wadaisy?
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2002, 08:43:10 PM »
Paisy? Waisy? Rose? Captain Syrup? This is just getting less and less illogical...

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2002, 08:43:58 PM »
Oh, I got it! Prince Geranium!

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2002, 08:44:36 PM »
Or maybe a gothic princess... oooohhh.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2002, 11:07:45 PM »
One post please

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2002, 11:37:52 PM »
Well, I thought of them at different times in the same two minutes. Why would I just keep on editing the first¿

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2002, 11:47:14 PM »
How about Prince Pine?

Wait, they already tried that! Darn!

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print